Are you rooting for the Jets or the Steelers?

beggar13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers, because if Sanchez gets into the superbowl his mediocre performance for the past two years will be forgotten. Also, anyone who is willing to root for a division rival except in rare occurrences such as last week should analyze their dedication to the Bills. That being said, the Bills need to start making some noise next season, possibly by picking up some real mean linemen and put a product on the field that resembles a football team in order for dedication to exist.

Can't root for Ben R., so the Steelers are out. :sick:

Can't root for the J-E-S-T, because, well, because it's the Jets. 'nuff said. :wallbash:

So, it's either the Bears or the Packers. Like some of the Bears - live next door to one of them - but rooting for schizophrenic-Cutler would be inviting an aneurism. (Plus I had to sit through that 40 - 7 drubbing a few years ago . . .) <_<

Rogers is pretty easy to root for, so -- GO Packers! :beer:

Have to root for the Steelers because I have friends who are Jets fans that are pretty obnoxious about their team.

Also I have to say that I hate Fireman Ed more than any player/coach on the Jets team. He is enough of a reason for me to root for the Steelers.

I have always had begruding respect for the Steelers...I hate the Jets more, now, than ever before. When they were pernial doormats, battling it out with the Bills for last place in the AFC East, I didn't have a real strong feeling about them, either way...but I can't stand them right now...gotta go for the Steelers. And, I rooting for the Bears, though I could stand to see the Packers.