Are you rooting for the Jets or the Steelers?

beggar13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hate this matchup!! Trying to decide who to root for is like trying to decide if I want to cut off my left nut or right nut. I am an AFC guy all the way, but with that being said...GO PACKERS!!!

Steelers and Packers. Pack to win it all.

So, let me review the Jets as of now.

1. A DB who has 9 kids with 8 women.

2. A WR that was busted with weed.

3. A WR that started a street fight outside of a nightclub in Cleveland

4. A head coach who makes fetish videos and childishly taunts every opponent he plays.

5. A coordinator that trips opposing players on the sidelines.

6. An ILB that piggybacks his coaches nonsensical trash talk.

7ish. ( I was going to say something about the life Woody Johnson's daughter led, but i'll respect the deceased)

And the Steelers

1. A LB who plays dirty and gets fined every 30 seconds

2. A QB who forces himself on 20 year old girls

So adding the division rival aspect, i'd say its a no brainer.

But for it all. Go Packers!!!

I am sorry, any self respecting Bills fan who roots for the f'in Jets should just turn in their Buffalo Bills fan card, and suck up to ESPN some more like you probably do, yearn for stupid Bart Scott interviews, and go root for Gang Green, Checkdown Tom, or any other ESPN approved team that will make you a sports schill.

Go Steelers like nobody's business!

Edited by RaidersEast

Rooting for GB all the way but in this game I'll root for Pittsburgh. Can't stand the Jets for obvious reasons. Plus the Steelers fans i know are generally nicer people and more humble. The Jets fans i know like to rib me and tell me I root for teams from the "City of Losers". Go Steelers.

I will be rooting for the Jets because I work with a ton of redneck Steeler fans!

I am with you man, I haven't really worked up a real disdain for the Jets like I have for the Pats.

Plus the Steeler fans are the most arrogant, spoiled little yinzers that you could possibly ever meet,

I too live there, and work with a bunch of them. No matter how ingratiating you are with them, they still

have this in your face attitude. I love it when they lose, they absolutley go canibalistic on their own team,

Cowher is boinking his secretary, Kordell is gay, on and and on and on, remember that, none of it was true.

Perfect scenario would have the Jets crushing the Stellers, and then the Packers crushing the Jets, not likely,

but let's hope.

I am with you man, I haven't really worked up a real disdain for the Jets like I have for the Pats.

Plus the Steeler fans are the most arrogant, spoiled little yinzers that you could possibly ever meet,

I too live there, and work with a bunch of them. No matter how ingratiating you are with them, they still

have this in your face attitude. I love it when they lose, they absolutley go canibalistic on their own team,

Cowher is boinking his secretary, Kordell is gay, on and and on and on, remember that, none of it was true.

Perfect scenario would have the Jets crushing the Stellers, and then the Packers crushing the Jets, not likely,

but let's hope.

I'll let you in on a little secret: every team has those kind of fans. Yep, even our own Buffalo Bills. The Stillers do not have a monopoly on 'em. I grew up in a household of Stiller fans and none of 'em resemble your description. I also have some good friends who are Stiller fans who allow me to take my wife, also a Stiller fan, to a game @ Heinz Field (they have season tickets) every year. How arrogant of 'em, huh?

I'll be rooting for a good game. If the Stillers win, that's okay w/ me. If the Jets win, that's fine also.

I will be rooting for the Jets because I work with a ton of redneck Steeler fans!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was rooting for them anyway because I wanted REXY to come here when we let DJ stick around for 3/4 of a season. And the way he has been coaching that should have been a no brainer plus you hear how guys want to play for their coach well jets players would do anything for him and you can't beat that. GO J-E-T-S, jets jets jets!!! :devil: