Astroligical signs change...

boyst

New astrological signs

Due to the Earth and Sun changing in alignment someone changed things; there are now 13 signs, a lot of people have new ones. I am not a big believer in this stuff but I never go against the sign for farming decisions; and when I found out I messed something up it was usually in the wrong sign; such as plantings, vegetables not blooming, treatment of cattle with vaccines, etc.

I remain a Cancer, in more ways then one!

Man, I noticed my personality completely changing for no apparent reason. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It all makes sense now. I was a Virgo, now a Leo. My wife is actually a Ophiuchus now. I think I get to pick on her, because she's now the new kid. Ha, Ha you don't even know how to pronounce your sign.

Man, I noticed my personality completely changing for no apparent reason. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It all makes sense now. I was a Virgo, now a Leo. My wife is actually a Ophiuchus now. I think I get to pick on her, because she's now the new kid. Ha, Ha you don't even know how to pronounce your sign.

:lol: :lol:

My wife is actually a Ophiuchus now. I think I get to pick on her, because she's now the new kid. Ha, Ha you don't even know how to pronounce your sign.

If you want to know how to pronounce it, keep picking on your wife. She'll probably embody the pronunciation of it:

o-few-kiss

Grew up an Aquarius. Now a Capricorn. Man, I feel like stevestojan.

Same here... Feb. 11th... In my best David Lee Roth voice (take off from: "I don't feel tardy."):

"I don't feel like a Capricorn."

Anyway... My son went from Gemini to a Taurus... He is totally a Taurus! Too bull!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

New astrological signs

Due to the Earth and Sun changing in alignment someone changed things; there are now 13 signs, a lot of people have new ones. I am not a big believer in this stuff but I never go against the sign for farming decisions; and when I found out I messed something up it was usually in the wrong sign; such as plantings, vegetables not blooming, treatment of cattle with vaccines, etc.

I remain a Cancer, in more ways then one!

The comments under that article make the people here look intelligent and educated. :lol:

And I still am, and will always be, a Camelopardalis. That's my story, I'm stickin' with it.

I always thought your zodiac sign is determined by what you are actually born under, not just when your birthday falls.

In other words where the stars were when you entered the world is what gives you the personality stuff of your sign.

So that being said I would think this would only affect babies born going forward, right?

Not saying I believe in any of this stuff anyway, just curious why people seem to be so fired up about it.

http://www.myfoxtwin...hus-jan-13-2011

So, we will just get used to this and bam, just 26,000 years later It all switches back? What gets me is people knew this was coming for 2000 years, and they just jerk the rug out from under us today? Thanks for the warning!

Dude - it was the keychain vendors - they wanted to keep it that way, even though they knew it was wrong. For 2000 years they used their immense power to prevent this, just so they could sell us all keychains with the wrong signs. Now, because the economy is down they've decided to let this change out for no other reason than to make us buy new keychains with the correct signs for their own selfish financial gains! They're making millions as we poor saps read the wrong advice in the paper and lives our lives all wrong! Once you follow the money and see who holds the power it all just makes so much sense....

Dude - it was the keychain vendors - they wanted to keep it that way, even though they knew it was wrong. For 2000 years they used their immense power to prevent this, just so they could sell us all keychains with the wrong signs. Now, because the economy is down they've decided to let this change out for no other reason than to make us buy new keychains with the correct signs for their own selfish financial gains! They're making millions as we poor saps read the wrong advice in the paper and lives our lives all wrong! Once you follow the money and see who holds the power it all just makes so much sense....

No, it's a feeble, misguided, and ultimately futile attempt to ward off the end of the world on 12/21/11 by altering the path of the sun through the sky and invalidating the Mayan calendar.

Is there any chance that this would change the earths temperatures?

BTW this would make me an Ophiuchus ??? :o

That was exactly my first thought when I heard the news.

But keep it quiet, the powers that be don't make as much money if global warming isn't true.