Astroligical signs change...

boyst

Okay... Here is my point... Why are people so upset? So what... It depends on what year you were born right? And under THAT sign. Say I am 2-11-68... Then it was Aquarius, now they are saying Capricorn... Back in 1968 was it Aquarius or Capricorn??

The best complaints were people who got their zodiac sign tattooed on them. Ha!

Okay... Here is my point... Why are people so upset? So what... It depends on what year you were born right? And under THAT sign. Say I am 2-11-68... Then it was Aquarius, now they are saying Capricorn... Back in 1968 was it Aquarius or Capricorn??

You don't have any idea how big a deal this is. I don't know who I am any more! How does a Sagittarian act?

The best complaints were people who got their zodiac sign tattooed on them. Ha!

:lol::doh:

You don't have any idea how big a deal this is. I don't know who I am any more! How does a Sagittarian act?

:worthy: :worthy:

Yeah, WTF is a Capricorn? I was born in 1968, supposedly under the water sign... How am I supposed to tell people I am not a hippy or bleedfing heart liberal anymore... What does that make me? A money-man or something?;)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Thanks a whole hell of a lot! Now you tell me my marriage is a sham too?

It was just the funniest result I got, you know, like it actually means something! You know someone has read that before and rejected someone proposing to them or something. I follow the farmers almanac signs when it comes to planting and my animals but I think parts of it are a whole lot of mumbo jumbo.

There was another one that tells what kind of lover you are; now that was comedy but a little too much for the board.

I have a secret to tell you guys...astrology is bull ****...

I even refuse to read fortune cookies, but I love the taste of them. We go to this Chinese all you can eat place. I take a bunch of cookies out of this cardboard box near the waitress station. My wife says that is not part of the buffet and that I am "stealing" the cookies. I say she is wrong because nobody ever said anything to me but "enjoy"

I leave a generous tip and about 10 unread fortunes on the table

Edited by Bills99999

Like me. So it's not hard: pretend you know everything, and call people idiots. Edit: For example.

But how about us Ophicii? We have absolutely no point of reference. We're !@#$ed.

Edited by DC Tom

:censored: First Chef Jim has a heart and now this? The world really is coming to an end. :cry:

What? I don't know everything. I still haven't learned the history of the Vikings (the Scandanavians, not the football team).

But I'm halfway through a book about them. So I should know everything by Monday.

A letter? That's so 1995. Nowadays you have to tweet.

@AJZepp: DAMMIT MAN, WHY YOU DO ME THAT WAY? I READ YOU EVERY MORNING, HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN TO BE A TAURUS???? THX, THOUGH"