What Will Maybin Do After Football

Bills99999

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all that corporate-speak, you'd think you would have spelled pairadigm correctly. Irregardless, point taken.

Dude, if u r goin to b the gramer polece at least spell it right urself.

paradigm

He will be parking my car....

?????

Edited by Dopey

You make sound points - certainly no one on this august forum has ever vacationed in the Caribbean, or dropped a wad of bills on Lundy's Lane :rolleyes:

1. In case you missed it, the strippers were with him in PR. Just a hunch, the girls went for free, but the girls were not free.

2. Dropped a wad of Bills on Lundy's Lane? Thanks for proving my point. People living in WNY can make stupid financial decisions just as easy as people living elsewhere.

But what really grinds my gears is the rap video - the freakin' nerve of that cocky guy! Just who the f*** does he think he is, this 21-year-old kid from Baltimore, spending a tiny bit of his $17 million fortune indulging a musical whimsy???

Today - whimsy. "Tomorrow", when he's out of work, it's "Hey! I made rap song. That means I have the skills needed to start and run a record and/or production company. I should start one."

1. In case you missed it, the strippers were with him in PR. Just a hunch, the girls went for free, but the girls were not free.

2. Dropped a wad of Bills on Lundy's Lane? Thanks for proving my point. People living in WNY can make stupid financial decisions just as easy as people living elsewhere.

Today - whimsy. "Tomorrow", when he's out of work, it's "Hey! I made rap song. That means I have the skills needed to start and run a record and/or production company. I should start one."

Surely someone who does these sort of things on a regular basis is making bad financial decisions.

Just as surely, a young millionaire who never spends any of that money a bit foolishly, nor has any fun/takes any chances is a dullard and and a stick-in-the-mud.

Somehow, just because, he'll come back as a TE. A Pro Bowl TE that catches the winning touchdown in the Browns/Bills AFC Championship Game in Buffalo years from now.

Of course, he plays for the Browns.

Per Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News: Gailey described the position of linebacker Aaron Maybin on the team as "tenuous."

It was actually stronger than that. Gailey said that Maybin is on the outside looking in and implied that unless Aaron makes dramatic strides in his development, he's finished. Looks like the notion that he could hang out for 4 or 5 years as a project isn't getting a lot of air play with CG.

It was actually stronger than that. Gailey said that Maybin is on the outside looking in and implied that unless Aaron makes dramatic strides in his development, he's finished. Looks like the notion that he could hang out for 4 or 5 years as a project isn't getting a lot of air play with CG.

And that's more than fair. I never wanted Maybin as a big but I did defend him since it takes players a few years to develop. But given that Gailey is around the guy all the time, it seems like something else is rubbign them wrong about AM to not even play him. It's not like Coleman was some kind of superstar.

This is Maybin's last chance. Since you can never have enough pass rushers and he still is very young, it would be amazing if he could show something. But it doesn't sound good.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEszTzdUMcY

That was so wrong of her to dress like that and jump around in front of those poor squids who had probably just gotten back from a six-month cruise. I am sure they all deposited her in their spank banks and went back to their bunks. I am surprised the ship didnt capsize that night

With all that corporate-speak, you'd think you would have spelled pairadigm correctly. Irregardless, point taken.

I didn't spell it wrong. I meant par-a-dimes....20 cents

Maybin's exit seems to be building up a head esteem.

Good one...

Best reply in the thread so far

And that's more than fair. I never wanted Maybin as a big but I did defend him since it takes players a few years to develop. But given that Gailey is around the guy all the time, it seems like something else is rubbign them wrong about AM to not even play him. It's not like Coleman was some kind of superstar.

This is Maybin's last chance. Since you can never have enough pass rushers and he still is very young, it would be amazing if he could show something. But it doesn't sound good.

Who said Mayin was a "pass rusher" ?

I got to just as many NFL QB's as he did this year---ZERO

He can't play the run...He can't play the pass...he can't rush the QB...Maybe he can kick ???

Edited by Bills99999

Your complete monopoly on wit and virtue, when combined with your near-perfection as a human being, is almost frightening - certainly, few are worthy enter the shadow of your total righteousness :rolleyes:

Edited by The Senator

Maybin went from being the Bills #1 pick to being a nothing. I predict he will be out of the league before the regular season starts (if there is no strike)

His self of steam must be very low

Who the Bleep Cares!!! He Sucks!!!

I remember when he was at the combine Mayock's take on him was that he was a 2-3 year project. He had all the athleticism in the world, that's how he got by in college, but didn't know how to play the game and had to be taught. And after taking the time to train him there was no way to tell if he would be a boom or bust.

I heard it reported that Jauron insisted on draft day we take him because he fit his system best. Yet another Jauron dividend still paying off to this day.

Who the Bleep Cares!!! He Sucks!!!

Finally...SOMEBODY picked up on the suttelties of my post

I remember when he was at the combine Mayock's take on him was that he was a 2-3 year project. He had all the athleticism in the world, that's how he got by in college, but didn't know how to play the game and had to be taught. And after taking the time to train him there was no way to tell if he would be a boom or bust.

I heard it reported that Jauron insisted on draft day we take him because he fit his system best. Yet another Jauron dividend still paying off to this day.

Go to NFL.com and dig up the combine clips of both Maybin and Moats. Moats moves like an NFL linebacker while maybin moves like that tall, lanky, uncoordinated kid from high school who never could make the basketball team

Finally...SOMEBODY picked up on the suttelties of my post

Go to NFL.com and dig up the combine clips of both Maybin and Moats. Moats moves like an NFL linebacker while maybin moves like that tall, lanky, uncoordinated kid from high school who never could make the basketball team

Thanks, I'll check that out. But I was never happy with the Maybin pick. A team like the Bills needed somebody who could step in and play right away. They didn't have the luxury then, and still don't, to be picking projects

Yep. I wonder if he still wants us to draft Jay Clocker?

Did he ever get drafted? All year on the radio last year; Clocker this and Clocker that. Now nothing. It goes to show you that you should ignore the hype. I'm not even sure Clocker is still playing.

On a related note I am glad the Bills won't get Luck. If you think about the Mannings, they are both good. Their father was also good. Luck's father was ridiculously bad. You do the math. I was going to say Luck sucked but I will save my rhyming for the next haiku thread.

Anyway maybe I'll get in a little practice:

There was a QB named Luck

who took Stanford out of the muck

The situation was hairy

cuz a glove wearing Mary

played like deer in the lights of a truck

On a side note I am going to look into this whole self of steam thing. It will probably be expensive to develop but could come in handy if I am trying to get away from Ennifer for example. I could go right through walls and stuff.