The Official Gameday Thread: Patriots* at the Bills

BuffaloBill

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And there are people on this board that seem to think Poz doesn't suck. We don't need a freakin tackling machine we need an all around defender!

He doesn't suck. He's average. Nothing more. Nothing less. Not worth a big contract. And not worth all the praise he gets on here from some.

And there are people on this board that seem to think Poz doesn't suck. We don't need a freakin tackling machine we need an all around defender!

It's been said ad nauseam, but the tackle statistic ranks with passer rating as the most useless number. Tell me how many are TFL's or within the first 2 yards of the LOS.

can't cover Alge Crumpler???

Nobody can cover him when the big dude is allowed to push off like that.

Paul Posluszny is OK, if nothing special, but I get the feeling he'll be slightly more OK in a 3-4.

It's been said ad nauseam, but the tackle statistic ranks with passer rating as the most useless number. Tell me how many are TFL's or within the first 2 yards of the LOS.

Not one! The guy just doesn't measure up to me.. And my god our young receivers are gonna lose they lives out there. I can't watch much more..

In the 25:00 minutes since Fred Jackson hammered NE back to their own 10 on the opening drive he has about 2 carries on 3 possessions in a game that is somehow now over before halftime.

The Bills coaching staff owes every player in that locker room an apology.

I'm glad I'm not the only that's noticed that. Sometimes, I really think Chan outsmarts himself.