Tebow haters

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the haters that said he couldn't play? Looked pretty good for his first start with 2 Touchdowns, he should have been sitting behind Fitz being groomed as our QB of the future.

8 - 16 for 138 yards and one lucky TD

pretty good? really?

a lucky td that bounced off the DBs hands. and that was for 40. you take that out and it isnt pretty. he also converted 2-16 3rd down conversions.

id like to see him play well but its to soon. they should have let quinn get killed and let timmy rara hold the clip board.

That TD should have been intercepted by two players before it reached the Bronco. He did have another pass that was dropped in the endzone but that was a crappy pass, too. He looked like garbage to me, except when he ran, which everyone knows he can do. The TD run was great. The reason people don't think he can be a good NFL QB is because of his mechanics and his abilities as a passer in the NFL, and to me, he looked horrible.

Where are all the haters that said he couldn't play? Looked pretty good for his first start with 2 Touchdowns, he should have been sitting behind Fitz being groomed as our QB of the future.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That TD should have been intercepted by two players before it reached the Bronco. He did have another pass that was dropped in the endzone but that was a crappy pass, too. He looked like garbage to me, except when he ran, which everyone knows he can do. The TD run was great. The reason people don't think he can be a good NFL QB is because of his mechanics and his abilities as a passer in the NFL, and to me, he looked horrible.

And safe to say, his "new" delivery was gone. Huge, winding motion today.

timmy looks like a gamer, but he can't play qb. he didn't look good at all. maybe he could be a TE.

and he is the last guy i'd want to hanging around the sideline. people who can't keep their superstitions to themselves irritate the hell out of me. i rarely try to convert people to zorostrianism.

They're still here, still saying he can't play.

Why do people make these threads if they don't know what they're talking about?

timmy looks like a gamer, but he can't play qb. he didn't look good at all. maybe he could be a TE.

and he is the last guy i'd want to hanging around the sideline. people who can't keep their superstitions to themselves irritate the hell out of me. i rarely try to convert people to zorostrianism.

Have you ever seen him converting people on the sideline or is he just playing ball. If he wants to talk about Jesus on his own time that's his choice, just like many other players do in the league. Besides you want be on the sideline so you want have to worry about it. He can play and will prove it, it's his first game, how good is any QB in his first game?