Hello from Corey McIntyre's agent...

Brett Tessler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when the Bills released Darian Barnes after he made his second appearance on the Jim Rome show some years back. I thought that maybe it was because the Bills were trying to send a message to their players to stay humble.

I was wrong.

The Bills released Barnes and acquired Corey because Corey's a much better football player than Barnes.

Corey is a complete football player. This is obvious by what a great special teams player and blocker he is. He also has underrated hands and I like the occasional but effective use of him as a receiver.

I think Corey would make a great linebacker if he played defense.

Great to have you aboard and Squish the Fish!!!

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Hey everybody... this is Brett Tessler, Corey McIntyre's agent. I've been checking out this board for a while and decided to say "hi". I appreciate the positive things everybody has had to say about Corey, and he absolutely LOVES being a Bill! Good luck today (even though I represent a couple of players on the Dolphins), and I look forward to staying in touch.

BT

thanks for the kind words...just make sure he keeps his pants up! :w00t::oops:

We just signed a new extension prior to this season, so Corey's going to be here at least thru 2012 (and hopefully longer)!

Mr. Tessler,

I'm glad to hear that Corey was absolved from that fiasco down in FL in the offseason a couple of seasons ago.

Those charges just sounded ridiculous, I was glad to have him cleared of all wrongdoing.

On a side- how does one go about being employed by the NFL, anyways?

Brett, quit farting around on message boards and find us a few more players like Corey Mac!! :w00t:

You're always welcome here...thanks for saying hello! :thumbsup:

Brett, of course most if not all of us here live Corey and what he brings to this team. Of course we all want you to pass along this to him as well. Please do us this favor, please make sure Corey personally pumps the he'll out of the crowd this co I g Sunday against the Pats. We truly hate the Pats and thier fans with a passion. It has been so damn long since we've beaten them it's sickening. We needs the Bills to be fired up for this home game. I've realized the best way to do that is feed off the fans. If the team gets us pumped up, we can make more noise than a jet in that stadium. I know this will make the players fired up. So please pass along to Corey to pump the crowd up on kickoffs in the end zones like crazy this week. I'll be at the tunnel endzone and I expect Corey going nuts getting us as loud as possible all game. There's nothing like Ralph Wilson Stadium when it's wild and crazed. We need a reason to get that way. The players can do that to us but we need a good game and a reason to shut all the Pats fans up.

Thanks for stopping by Brett, your wlecome back anytime.

Brett don't be offended when the Corey haters show their faces. Even though your client is a player that is almost universally respected there will be a few who try to rile things up by talking smack about him.

That being said, welcome to the board.

If you or anyone else is offended by a post, use the big red exclamation point button that says "Report" on the left side of every post and report it. The mods will make a decision on whether to remove, edit, or even ban a poster based on their behavior.

Hey everybody... this is Brett Tessler, Corey McIntyre's agent. I've been checking out this board for a while and decided to say "hi". I appreciate the positive things everybody has had to say about Corey, and he absolutely LOVES being a Bill! Good luck today (even though I represent a couple of players on the Dolphins), and I look forward to staying in touch.

BT

We love him too...but don't get greedy.

PTR