Gaileys post game interview

My link

Just making a note on it was nice to see our coach look pissed off and frustrated with his team and the first thing he did was put the blame on himself. He gave me the feeling that practice is going to be pretty serious this week....He may or may not be the coach that will bring are team around but is seems so much more convincing to listen to his interviews instead of Jaurons "its hard to win in the NFL" or "yeah we played poorly, there where some things I thought we could have done better" conferances...

My link

Just making a note on it was nice to see our coach look pissed off and frustrated with his team and the first thing he did was put the blame on himself. He gave me the feeling that practice is going to be pretty serious this week....He may or may not be the coach that will bring are team around but is seems so much more convincing to listen to his interviews instead of Jaurons "its hard to win in the NFL" or "yeah we played poorly, there where some things I thought we could have done better" conferances...

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Chan-Gailey-Postgame-Press-Conference/f50ee732-6f03-4900-9ee6-5b97cb467a43

original link broken.

I like this quote:

"I learned something about this team, don't ask me what, that's my business."

Perhaps he had started telling them how good they were playing and maybe let off them a little in practice to see how they would respond...at least thats what it sounds like...the thing he learned is that he better not do that anymore

don't think they were prepared for the noise and they certainly had no answer for d-line filled with pro bowlers. mckelvin might have the talent to be a 'on the island' cb, but he isn't one right now. the linebackers are woeful as a group, the d-line is average. no news there. gailey can't stop the stupid turnovers though.

Honestly he should take the blame. His team wasn't prepared today. The gameplan was awful, although it may not have mattered. Whose idea was it to use long-developing run plays against that defense?

i believe the team had a collective hangover from the loss to Pittsburgh, which didn't help, especially when you consider we don't stop the run and that is what they do. Add to that we weren't going to run up the middle on the Williams bros and not a surprising outcome.

Perhaps he had started telling them how good they were playing and maybe let off them a little in practice to see how they would respond...at least thats what it sounds like...the thing he learned is that he better not do that anymore

No -- he learned a lot about who is NOT going to be on the team next year.

I don't think you can discount how major is was that our center got knocked out of the game. That pretty much kills the chemistry between Fitz and the Oline not to mention how it messes up the Oline in general. I think that was a huge reason the O looked disjointed for large chunks.

I don't think you can discount how major is was that our center got knocked out of the game. That pretty much kills the chemistry between Fitz and the Oline not to mention how it messes up the Oline in general. I think that was a huge reason the O looked disjointed for large chunks.

I hope Wood can come into center and really claim that spot. I like Hang but I think C is Eric's natural position.

bingo....

+++++++++++1

This loss had NOTHING to do with playcalling.

It had EVERYTHING to do with being man-handled in both trenches.

Period.

The Vikings out-muscled us today, and it through the whole thing out of sync.

Injuries were a big part of this, but who cares? Man for man, we got beat.