with the #2 pick in the 2011 draft the buffalo bills pick?

superbills315

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have lots of needs as everyone knows. We Need to Move Wood to Center, Maybe find a 3rd round Guard or Slide Urbik in there. We need a QB, fitz is solid , not flasy but gets the job done. We need a Pas rusher, and we need a RT. We also need a Speed hard hitting LB's. We also need to add a Corner as McGee is starting to break down. We also have to be on the lookout for a new Kicker and punter as our guys while still good are aging.

We have lots of needs as everyone knows. We Need to Move Wood to Center, Maybe find a 3rd round Guard or Slide Urbik in there. We need a QB, fitz is solid , not flasy but gets the job done. We need a Pas rusher, and we need a RT. We also need a Speed hard hitting LB's. We also need to add a Corner as McGee is starting to break down. We also have to be on the lookout for a new Kicker and punter as our guys while still good are aging.

Truth is, I think we're looking at a #5 or 6 pick. We're likely to win at least a 2-3 more games. We need to spend all of our picks on BIG guys, linemen and linebackers ONLY. Stock the cupboards and lets get some beef in town.

1. Adrian Clayborn, DE

College: Iowa

Height/Weight: 6-3, 287

He put up 11.5 sacks and 20 tackles for loss last season. He also showed up on the big stage, helping Iowa beat Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl. Clayborn has all the traits to be a very good player and is an outstanding person. He should go in the top 10 of the 2011 draft.

per Gil Brandt

Truth is, I think we're looking at a #5 or 6 pick. We're likely to win at least a 2-3 more games. We need to spend all of our picks on BIG guys, linemen and linebackers ONLY. Stock the cupboards and lets get some beef in town.

I think this is right. In order - OLB/pass rusher - RT - ILB - DE. If Mallet is around in second round, grab him. If not, get some studs who can do more than pump iron and run fast. We need big, strong guys who can play football.

1. Adrian Clayborn, DE

Have you watched him play? I don't have faith in this guy at all. He seems like he's high on draft boards, but from all the film i've seen on him I don't understand it. That being said, if we take him and he plays well, I'll happily eat crow

+1

Edited by NickelCity

WHAT? Tell me who we are going to beat to win 2 or 3 more games? We won't beat Cincinnati this weekend.

I think this is right. In order - OLB/pass rusher - RT - ILB - DE. If Mallet is around in second round, grab him. If not, get some studs who can do more than pump iron and run fast. We need big, strong guys who can play football.

Kool Aid drinker.

WHAT? Tell me who we are going to beat to win 2 or 3 more games? We won't beat Cincinnati this weekend.

Kool Aid drinker.

HAHAHA that was my first thought...our remaining schedule is nothin' nice...be lucky to beat My yami, that's probably about it. I think we beat Cinci this weekend though, they suck.

Edited by cantankerous

i think we will be picking in the top 3 and if luck is gone we have to trade down for more picks, hopefully mallet will be there if not the best olb or de, as for this weeks game i hate to say it but carson palmer is going to look like a pro bowler if we dont get pressure he has to many weapons t.o. will have a big game :censored: GO BILLS!!!!

1. Adrian Clayborn, DE

College: Iowa

Height/Weight: 6-3, 287

He put up 11.5 sacks and 20 tackles for loss last season. He also showed up on the big stage, helping Iowa beat Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl. Clayborn has all the traits to be a very good player and is an outstanding person. He should go in the top 10 of the 2011 draft.

per Gil Brandt

I thought I read somewhere he had a restraining order put on him? He hasn't done much this year either.

Anyhow, I'd go with Da'Quan Bowers from Clemson.

Nick Fairley is real freaking good. He'd be the Bill's version of Richard Seymour on their march back to the promise land. He eats lineman and QBs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Yeah, Fairley is a monster, and would be a great addition to this defense. I also like Marcel Dareus. A lot of people thing pass rushing OLB should be our top priority, but I just don't see us taking one with our first round pick (assuming we are picking in the top 5). I definitely think beefing up our D-line is the top priority.

Edited by Captain Winkie

You make a terrific point. It is not so much about workout wonders as it is about getting good football players. The combine and predraft workouts shouldn't take prescedence over the real game experiences. Maybin is an exceptional athelete. That hasn't compensated for his lack of football sense.