McNabb gets 5 year extension, $40M guaranteed

Beerball

Does he have the same agent as Chris Kelsey? If it is, that guy must be a great hypnotist.

:D

The Redksins O-Line is worse than the Bills and McNabb has been finding ways to win.

However, this does seem a bit excessive, I don't know if what the free agent market would have been for him, this does seem like a lot of guaranteed money. I doubt that he'll play this contract out. I can't imagine McNabb making plays in 2015, but who knows.

:D

The Redksins O-Line is worse than the Bills and McNabb has been finding ways to win.

However, this does seem a bit excessive, I don't know if what the free agent market would have been for him, this does seem like a lot of guaranteed money. I doubt that he'll play this contract out. I can't imagine McNabb making plays in 2015, but who knows.

I wouldn't say all that, not at OT anyway. Bell might be playing on par with Trent Williams, but Jamal Brown blows anything we've got at RT out of the water. Plus Washington has an elusive element known as a pass rush which is sorely lacking from our defense.

I wouldn't say all that, not at OT anyway. Bell might be playing on par with Trent Williams, but Jamal Brown blows anything we've got at RT out of the water. Plus Washington has an elusive element known as a pass rush which is sorely lacking from our defense.

I'm sorry but they have been worse than us, even with Guru Shanahan:

Tackle Jammal Brown (-6.2) made the Pro Bowl in 2008 without really earning it, and he continued with his poor performance in this game. He allowed a sack, two hits and three pressures in just 27 pass plays before he was benched for Stephon Heyer (+0.6), who only allowed one pressure in 32 pass plays.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2010/10/12/re-focused-week-5-packers-at-redskins/

McNabb (+1.1) found himself under pressure all day, with the Redskins’ offensive line surrendering five sacks, four hits, and a dozen more pressures on the day. The main culprits were the bookend OTs of Trent Williams (-4.3) and Stephon Heyer (-4.4) who combined to allow four sacks, a hit and seven pressures. McNabb was far from impressive in this game (even though he did make a couple of nice plays with his legs), but the problems lay elsewhere, so it was no surprise when the wheels came off with Rex Grossman behind center as well.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2010/11/03/re-focused-week-8-redskins-at-lions/

I was for taking a shot on JB but he has been AWFUL