are we done talking about fitz!!

13player

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz didn't have a the game he did last weel, but he is still our best option, and I for one am not giving up on him. He is a fighter and plays with guts and heart. I like him, and I hope he is our guy. We have 9 more games to determine if he has "it" and I think he does. I am not drinking cool-aid, I am a quaterbacks coach and I think he has all the tools and the ability to play football well at the highest of levels. I wouldn't bench him for Brohm or even Luck. We need a pass rusher and a LT before we need to replay Fitzpatrick.

Fitz didn't have a the game he did last weel, but he is still our best option, and I for one am not giving up on him. He is a fighter and plays with guts and heart. I like him, and I hope he is our guy. We have 9 more games to determine if he has "it" and I think he does. I am not drinking cool-aid, I am a quaterbacks coach and I think he has all the tools and the ability to play football well at the highest of levels. I wouldn't bench him for Brohm or even Luck. We need a pass rusher and a LT before we need to replay Fitzpatrick.

i agree Fitz is not a problem and he and Willams on defense have more guts than all the others combined. I just wish they get the guy some stickem on his finger tips a sonce a game it looks like he loses the ball as it slips out of his hands. Maybe he should wear gloves?

I tell you what...if Fitz keeps taking on LB's he gonna break something. I just hope its AFTER win #1 because if/when Brohm gets into a real game...your gonna realize how good Fitz is in comparison. I am in no hurry to see Briam Brohm start for a winless team.

If you arent drinking koolaid and you are a qbs coach please explain the lack of making a big play when its there time after time in the clutch..The interception at the end of the game was a peewee football throw, the Overthrow by ten plus yards to Cj Spiller down the sideline??? Real qbs make plays when the game is on the line, they dont turtle up and pee down their leg...He is a good backup but in no way do I want him as The "QB"...

Say what you want, but Fitz wins that game if not for that missed FG in OT. He made a mistake today and it will happen. And yes, he always seems to make a mistake, which is why he is a 9-7 type QB and nothing more. But you can't say that Brohm should be in or QB is our biggest need anymore.

Like it was posted before, if there is QB screaming to be drafted, then fine. But Fitz, with a RT and D is enough to hold the place until Luck is there for us.

If you arent drinking koolaid and you are a qbs coach please explain the lack of making a big play when its there time after time in the clutch..The interception at the end of the game was a peewee football throw, the Overthrow by ten plus yards to Cj Spiller down the sideline??? Real qbs make plays when the game is on the line, they dont turtle up and pee down their leg...He is a good backup but in no way do I want him as The "QB"...

So you want Trent back? Fitz is what he is. He reads defenses, and audibles very well. Yes, it would be nice if he had better physical skills. I'm OK with him running the offense to evaluate other players. We will win a game this year.

Edited by ConradDobler

Last week I was a fan, he had me for a week. I hated him before. I'm done. Put in Brohm. Someone go buy a billboard and put in Brohm. The guy is an unknown. We knew Edwards and know Fitz, we dont knowo Brohm.

Why would you want to put Brohm in? Simply because we the fans , have not seen him start a regular season game? If Gailey thought Brohm could do a better job than Fitz than Brohm would sure as hell be in there. Fitz did nothing today to say that he is definitely not our franchise qb.

Why put in Brohm when our offense ( our very young offense ) has made great strides since Fitzpatrick got the nod. When was the last time a Buffalo Bills qb had Fitz's kind of numbers through 5 games? But you , the fan , think its better to put Brohm in because "he an unknown"? I understand being emotional about a loss but come on , don't jump off the bridge.....yet

So you want Trent back? Fitz is what he is. He reads defenses, and audibles very well. Yes, it would be nice if he had better physical skills. I'm OK with him running the offense to evaluate other players. We will win a game this year.

I dont see the part i said I want Edwards back..Please show me so I can commit suicide....Im ok with it also cuz really the less games they win the better choice we have and the quicker the rebuild is hopefully..