Maybin and Carrington

BeastMode54

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. Carrington was our 3rd round pick. Has he been hurt? He can't even make the field. And Maybin may be the worst 1st rounder of all time

Agree on Maybin, his situation just keeps getting worse. 2010 draft isn't shaping up either, got some bad feelings about it

Maybin is such a disaster that I'd just cut his ass at this point. I know I know...gotta wait it out one more year ect...assuming we get a new D-coordinator I'll give him 1 more...just so yet another coach can look at him and give a thumbs down. But honestly, if it were me...I wouldn't even do that. I'm disgusted with him and what he represents. And to not even find a way to impact special teams makes me think he just doesn't work hard. He represents everything terrible about our past and present. I'd send him packing and tell him to enjoy what money he got from me. !@#$ Maybin. This guy is just a pariah. He doesn't get near enough **** from the actual "real" media.

What a message to Maybin. He has his friends & family at the game & Gailey lets him know he's not good enough to even put his uniform on in front of them.

Why even carry him on the roster any longer?

We all know Maybin can't get on the field on Sunday, now can't even dress. I would like to know what happens Monday thru Saturday that he has now fallen out of favor so much. Attitude and more?

Still remember walking into the NYC draft party that year and saying "I don't care who we draft, as long as it isn't that undersized one year wonder Penn State DE that has bust written all over him."

And then the guy blocks me on twitter during last year's Super Bowl for saying he should worry about winning a super bowl not partying at one.

And then the guy celebrates a meaningless tackle at the end of a blowout.

Maybin = pathetic loser

But he's still a millionaire, so all the power to him.

Guys,

Where do you find the active roster for the game online?

I noticed them being inactive from rotoworld. It's a fantasy site so they usually only mention fantasy relevant players (eliminates almost all Bills players) but they do mention news on Bills players every so often to take a shot at Buffalo management.