Its been nice knowing yall; Final notes and more..

Clippers of Nfl

In the past when we have sucked badly....almost every freaking year...i would stop watching football till playoffs came around. (not the last 4 years btw)

This time, taking a friends advice, i will be rooting for another team, insteand of nothing. Seattle Seahawks. Yes i like lynch that much.

I will still watch the bills games. But will most likely use the fast forward A WHOLE LOT.

I got a dog just last week and named him Bill. Love him. and its only been since thursday.

Steve Tasker rocks. I cant believe people are "player hating" on him. If you dont know what that means...google it.

Fitz is my current favorite bill. But he's not that good. It showed yesterday with his sloppy passes. He has heart. A big ass head. But he's not a real #1.

Maybin is a bust! Spiller is not! Just for thinking spiller is a bust, i want to pimp slap somebody.

We cannot continue losing our good players..... London Fletcher. Jabari. Takeo. Peters. Here's an idea. How about keeping some of them??????Extending some of them. Outbidding some of them.

go bills. down pats, fins, and jets. and for the interim, go hawks!

i'll probably check replies one day and then go into hibernation.

In the past when we have sucked badly....almost every freaking year...i would stop watching football till playoffs came around. (not the last 4 years btw)

This time, taking a friends advice, i will be rooting for another team, insteand of nothing. Seattle Seahawks. Yes i like lynch that much.

I will still watch the bills games. But will most likely use the fast forward A WHOLE LOT.

I got a dog just last week and named him Bill. Love him. and its only been since thursday.

Steve Tasker rocks. I cant believe people are "player hating" on him. If you dont know what that means...google it.

Fitz is my current favorite bill. But he's not that good. It showed yesterday with his sloppy passes. He has heart. A big ass head. But he's not a real #1.

Maybin is a bust! Spiller is not! Just for thinking spiller is a bust, i want to pimp slap somebody.

We cannot continue losing our good players..... London Fletcher. Jabari. Takeo. Peters. Here's an idea. How about keeping some of them??????Extending some of them. Outbidding some of them.

yawn....

This is only significant if you played for the Bills 1967-71.

I can understand not following the Bills anymore, but I don't get cheering for another team.

What's hard to understand about that? The Seahawks have a good organization, are well coached, and can actually win games. I might have to try that out too...seeing as how I live in the NW. I didn't bother watching the last 2 games live...just watched the short cut.

What's hard to understand about that? The Seahawks have a good organization, are well coached, and can actually win games. I might have to try that out too...seeing as how I live in the NW. I didn't bother watching the last 2 games live...just watched the short cut.

So you want to be a bandwagon fan. Go for it.

So you want to be a bandwagon fan. Go for it.

Oh get off your high horse. Not everyone is cheery and happy to see the Bills get destroyed week in and week out. It has nothing to do with being a bandwagon fan or front runner, it has to do with not wanting to be disappointed each and every game. If you really knew me you wouldn't be saying stupid sh-t like "So you want to be a bandwagon fan." Get over yourself.

It has nothing to do with being a bandwagon fan or front runner, it has to do with not wanting to be disappointed each and every game.

Isn't that almost exactly the definition of being a bandwagon fan? Continuing to follow and root for your team through thick an thin is being an actual fan and not a thin skinned shallow douche bag. Go Seahawks!

Oh get off your high horse. Not everyone is cheery and happy to see the Bills get destroyed week in and week out. It has nothing to do with being a bandwagon fan or front runner, it has to do with not wanting to be disappointed each and every game. If you really knew me you wouldn't be saying stupid sh-t like "So you want to be a bandwagon fan." Get over yourself.

No, it's pretty much being a bandwagon fan. It's not like the Bills or any other team have never been bad before. A fan that is only around for the good times is a bandwagon fan. He might as well go root for the Jets, they're mostly comprised of em.

Isn't that almost exactly the definition of being a bandwagon fan? Continuing to follow and root for your team through thick an thin is being an actual fan and not a thin skinned shallow douche bag. Go Seahawks!

Beat me to it!

Giving up on the Bills is stupid and I don't agree with it.

But giving up on them and just picking another, better, team is the definition of bandwagon jumping.

Beat me to it!

Giving up on the Bills is stupid and I don't agree with it.

But giving up on them and just picking another, better, team is the definition of bandwagon jumping.

LOL @ all you do-good-ers...yeah you're such good fans cause you love to see losers week in and week out. Watch ANY other team and you will see a HUGE difference in the way they play. Watching the Bills isn't watching football anymore. It's watching a train wreck.

PS- F-ck the Jets, Dolphins and Patriots and all you morons who call me a bandwagon fan. What a joke.

LOL @ all you do-good-ers...yeah you're such good fans cause you love to see losers week in and week out. Watch ANY other team and you will see a HUGE difference in the way they play. Watching the Bills isn't watching football anymore. It's watching a train wreck.

PS- F-ck the Jets, Dolphins and Patriots and all you morons who call me a bandwagon fan. What a joke.

Yep. I love that they're losing. That's exactly what we're saying. <_<

Do me a favor, define bandwagon fan. I'm being serious. What's your definition?

Have fun on your bandwagon .... bye bye

WTf is it with bandwagon people posting they are leaving.

You want to leave, then leave. Posting does what? Make you feel better?

Are you looking for sympathy? That would be pathetic.

Have fun on your bandwagon .... bye bye

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! He's not a bandwagon fan. He's just dropping his loyalties to his team because they are playing poorly and going to start rooting for a team that is playing better. Let's not get crazy and start throwing around the phrase "bandwagon fan"!

:D

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! He's not a bandwagon fan. He's just dropping his loyalties to his team because they are playing poorly and going to start rooting for a team that is playing better. Let's not get crazy and start throwing around the phrase "bandwagon fan"!

:D

:lol:

I honestly cannot blame you and I would not go as far as to say you are not a "true bills fans."

I am actually "rooting" for a few other teams, because I really have nothing to root for with my own...not to mention, I could not watch them this weekend and probably wont be able to a couple/few more times this year. But, does that make me a bad Buffalo Bills fan? I just like certain players, on certain teams.

I am gonna support the Redskins and Vikings. I also back the 49ers, Chiefs and Lions. I want Lynch to do well, but I dont like Pete Carroll. I want Max Hall to do well in Arizona too.

(This means I want them to do well...I would not buy any apparel or anything...maybe a t-shirt if they made the Super Bowl, nothing more.)

Edited by Wilson from Gamehendge

I might be very disappointed in the Bills but I couldn't even imagine rooting for another team. I don't feel like I could just pick another team to root for.

I agree. I kinda root for the giants a bit though, since theyre in the NFC. And only because in college I lived with a few Long Islanders that were huge giants fans, and going to cortland you got to see the bills and the giants games every week. We had side by side TVs in the living room, so I kinda was forced into following them and have since quasi rooted for them.

But to say you are "giving up" on the Bills shows your true colors. The Bills will always be #1, no matter what. And BTW to start a thread saying you are leaving an anonymous internet message board, when no one cares, is pointless.

Well this was bound to happen. With such a bad start to the season it's not a surprise we're losing some posters who can't hack it. Just means we'll have a higher percentage of dedicated fans posting for now on.

Good luck to anyone who leaves and finds another team to root for. Just don't come back when things finally get turned around here.

I can understand not following the Bills anymore, but I don't get cheering for another team.

I'm with you there. I endured the 70's, the 80's and will once again endure the tediousness of our current predicament. It's tough watching, but after 47 years of being a Bills fan, I could never cheer for another team. EVER!

Never come back dude. You are not a Bills fan. A real Bills fan would NEVER cheer for another team. Take your midol and go

I'm just amazed that even the Bills have bandwagoners.

This bandwagon has broken wheels and is being pulled by some really lame horses right now....I dunno, ten years of rebuilding takes its toll on fans.

Now the fans need to prepare for another 3-5 years of rebuilding under Nix / Gailey, the owner doesn't care if the team wins or not, he is making 20-30 mil a year from fans that really can't afford to throw money away....

Fans like you won't be missed, in fact had you simply stopped posting, no one would have noticed.

Enjoy the Sea ducks....