Is Warren Buffett a class traitor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of being interviewed by the preppy Poppy Harlow, perhaps he could be interviewed by the penurious Peggy Joseph - just to put his remarks in better context.

If Mr. Buffett is so inclined to increase the Government's coffers with cash I suggest he can write a substantial check to them at any time he so chooses, instead of taking those tax breaks that he mentions in this clip. Oh, for the good old years when this kind of capitalist vermin would pay 91% of all of their income over $400,000.00. dry.gif :<_<:

Hey Warren, why don't you STFU for a change and go back to managing your businesses. My BRK shares aren't doing sh--.

Shhhhh! That's not the proper response. He want you to understand that it's the government's need for BRK's wealth that will be responsible for its poor showing. Get used to it. It's the change wave of the future.

I thought he was a smart man???? He said nothing about cutting spending. The more you give the gov't the more they spend, they are like children.

Since Buffett makes much more money than you he must be a lot smarter than you so maybe you should rethink your position.

Well, I guess that you are ready to admit that everyone that makes more money than you is also smarter than you?

What if conner makes more than you?

Money's the measure of intelligence?

I thought it was SAT scores. What were Buffett's?

SAT? What about Wonderlic?

And more importantly, what was Buffett's 40 time?

Well, I guess that you are ready to admit that everyone that makes more money than you is also smarter than you?

Money's the measure of intelligence?

I thought it was SAT scores. What were Buffett's?

Sarcasm my friends, kinda my anti-Steve Wynn, or the antidote for any other " He a successful businessman so he must know what economic policies we need" rhetoric, Gates and Buffett are both kinda progressives that must be like a dagger to a neo-consevatives dark heart.

Sarcasm my friends, kinda my anti-Steve Wynn, or the antidote for any other " He a successful businessman so he must know what economic policies we need" rhetoric, Gates and Buffett are both kinda progressives that must be like a dagger to a neo-consevatives dark heart.

Like Nanker said, if they feel so badly about being wealthy that they want the gubmint to tax them, they can write me a check for 100000000 anytime they wish.

I don't necessarily question their intelligence as much as their motives. When you're that rich, a controlling government can be beneficial as long as you can muster enough influence over it to tilt the scales in your favor.

You right wingnuts demonize the weirdest people. Did your "news" sources talk about her so much that you actually remembered her name? Actually I don't think I ever knew her name in the first place, she is that unimportant.

You calling someone a wingnut is like Rosie O'Donnell calling Oprah fat.

Why is he a "class" traitor? I thought we weren't supposed to look at things in terms of "class warfare."

Anyway... He is sure getting a lot of people's (over on this board) dander up!

Yeah, he's really making us crazy over here. :rolleyes: Let's see this has been here for three days and we're under 20 replies. It's funny how old farts all of a sudden become important to your "progressive" cause only when the agree with it.