For all you dirty old men out there

"It really hurts our self esteem," Ariana Mesaros, a senior on the team, told the school board of her midriff-exposing uniform. "I am embarrassed to stand up here dressed like this. Is this really how you want Bridgeport to be represented?"

Hurts their self esteem?? :lol:

Maybe she should give the high schools football teams QB some oral, that might help her self esteem. :nana:

I'm just sayin..............

Maybe she should give the high schools football teams QB some oral, that might help her self esteem. :nana:

And post it on the net!!!!

Bridgeport Central?? Trust me, you don't wanna see the pics and you hope they get their wish to add more fabric to the uniform.

Well now that would explain why they want to cover up more.

Bridgeport Central?? Trust me, you don't wanna see the pics and you hope they get their wish to add more fabric to the uniform.

You may be right... http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Bridgeport-cheerleaders-say-uniforms-expose-too-683820.php

But by the look of it, nobody's in the crowd anyway.

As a father of three girls, two who were cheerleaders and all three who took dance, I can say with certainty that they HATED skimpy outfits. It did not matter if they were shapely or chubby, they did not like like the way they were treated, when dressed inappropriately.

I hope you have daughters some day, just to understand how I feel about this type of thing.

I rarely comment about anything that people write, I am no Saint, but the QB oral remark was way out of line.

I am not a prude except when it comes to making this type of remark about minors (legally still children).

This is not a reply directed at you personally, because I KNOW you meant it as a joke.

Rock

Did you catch the vid wouldn't link for me. Self-esteem did they say Self-esteem. Well girls drop about 50 pounds and that gid-up should fit just fine. Don't force the other cheerleaders to wear potatoe sacks just because your body type is closer to that of a Sherman tank

As a father of three girls, two who were cheerleaders and all three who took dance, I can say with certainty that they HATED skimpy outfits. It did not matter if they were shapely or chubby, they did not like like the way they were treated, when dressed inappropriately.

I hope you have daughters some day, just to understand how I feel about this type of thing.

I rarely comment about anything that people write, I am no Saint, but the QB oral remark was way out of line.

I am not a prude except when it comes to making this type of remark about minors (legally still children).

This is not a reply directed at you personally, because I KNOW you meant it as a joke.

Rock

+1 Rock, on all counts.

Pics? :devil:

You didn't think you'd be immune to such a reply did you???? :devil:

Rock

Rock

It was a joke. Thats why I used this -> :nana:

Considering the other things I read on this board, my joke was pretty tame. Or even lame.

Not all jokes are funny to all people. Sorry you took offence.

BTW, I have two daughters.

Rah Rah Rah GO TEAM GO!!!!

It was a joke. Thats why I used this -> :nana:

Considering the other things I read on this board, my joke was pretty tame. Or even lame.

Not all jokes are funny to all people. Sorry you took offence.

BTW, I have two daughters.

Rah Rah Rah GO TEAM GO!!!!

As I said - my opinion was not directed specifically or exclusively at you. My skin is very thick on most subjects.