Jacksonville boards are talking Trent up

The Guy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he plays against us and Aaron Maybin doesnt get one sack they should cut him too. I love Nix and Gailey. Send the message. Cut every ingrate on the team. Maybin gets two more chances. If there is no production then he should be cut too. Sometimes the Heimlich maneuver gets rid of that half eaten steak that is stuck in your throat. Every time I see Maybin wired to the offensive lineman it makes me gag. The guy should be a dance instructor and not an NFL linebacker. Tango Maybin.

:lol:

Wait for the special edition Dancing with the Has Been's, coming this spring.

I made a visit to a few Jacksonville Jaguars message boards. Many of the posters think they really have found something in Trent Edwards. Even to the point of calling for Garrards benching. They obviously don't follow the Bills. If they did they'd know better. Funny how hope springs eternal.

Hahaha...but they have found someone...they found someone that does a better job of covering their WRs than any DB ever could!!

I was in Boston right after we traded for Bledsoe and I was all excited and what not and talking to a Boston cabbie, and he said something that stuck with me ... "Sure, you're excited now, but by the middle of the season you'll see why we're glad to get rid of him".

I've watched Del Rio's QB's take a beating over the last few seasons, its almost become whats expected of them, It's hard to even imagine a worse place for TE to land.

Oh well, I hope TE does well for the Jags and is able to turn his career around with a fresh start.

Hopefully he does better than JP in Seattle!

I made a visit to a few Jacksonville Jaguars message boards. Many of the posters think they really have found something in Trent Edwards. Even to the point of calling for Garrards benching. They obviously don't follow the Bills. If they did they'd know better. Funny how hope springs eternal.

Just like many Bills fans wanted Jason Campbell. I've seen enough Redskins games to know he was Trent pt. 2 and was glad the Bills did not pick him up. Both Campbell & Edwards lasted the same amount of time as starters this year.

I was also visiting a Jag forum and 66% of the fans have TE as the predicted starter next season. Looked like about 70 votes in so far, but you can tell the fans are not happy with Garrard in Jacksonville.

66% of the fans here had Brohm starting opening day this offseason. When you pick up another team's trash QB, the new fans want him to start because they haven't seen the reason he was cut. They look at the guy they know and think anyone can play better until they see him in real games and the fantasy goes away. Around here, rooting for the unknown guy to start is a disease known as Marangi Syndrome.

66% of the fans here had Brohm starting opening day this offseason. When you pick up another team's trash QB, the new fans want him to start because they haven't seen the reason he was cut. They look at the guy they know and think anyone can play better until they see him in real games and the fantasy goes away. Around here, rooting for the unknown guy to start is a disease known as Marangi Syndrome.

Hey, it's not our fault that it's taking you and Chan a lot longer to figure out what we already knew! :nana:

And some people here post on how much better of a QB Fitz is and maybe he could be a good starter. Or Brohm (who came off of the Packers practice squad I remind you, not even off of their 53 man roster) could be the QB of the future. SSDT (same **** different team).

Kurt Warner came off the HyVee grocery store stock-boy squad, I remind you, after being cut by the Packers.

I bet when we have signed various players there have been similar comments on other boards.

With regard to Edwards, I think the prevailing wisdom is the Bills are such a bad, talentless team esp. the OL, that any player would look bad here.

If Fitz wins a few and/or the O keeps looking more like it did last week, that perception will change.

Fortunately for Edwards, he already has another job and if he doesn't play, he's likely to keep it.

They don't follow their own team, let alone the Bills. I'm sure all 6,000 of their fans are very happy they have Edwards.