DONG DONG DONG, TRENT SIGNED BY JAX

No. The Bills play JAX in 2 weeks, they will pick TE's brain for an advantage. It is the way the league works. The Bills only victory in 7 years against the Pats* came that way with the Milloy signing.

If Chan was smart... He would do something totally different... Afterall, it is TE... He got easily confused on field... He is hoping he will confuse JAX with an erroneous way BFLO handles its offense!

Doubt they actually want Edwards as a QB...only 2 teams to put in a claim on waivers for Edwards?

Jets and Jags...we play the Jets this Sunday and the Jags next Sunday.

Pretty obvious what they are trying to do and what the Jets were trying to do as well...

+1

Just hope confusion sets in!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garrard has been awful this year and their backup is 38 years old. As bad as Trent is, can you blame them?

No. The Bills play JAX in 2 weeks, they will pick TE's brain for an advantage. It is the way the league works. The Bills only victory in 7 years against the Pats* came that way with the Milloy signing.

What is Trent going to do - tell them how to beat our coverage? That might actually HELP us if he is giving them pointers on how to read defenses.

What is Trent going to do - tell them how to beat our coverage? That might actually HELP us if he is giving them pointers on how to read defenses.

No, he can give them the Bills' offensive playbook so the JAX defense can beat up on the Bills' O even better. That is the best way to go, with the JAX D "in the loop"... JAX can score on both sides of the ball. Remeber the last time the Bills beat the Pats*? You can basically put an * next to the Bills' "W" for that game.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

the espn headline for this story read

Jaguars awarded QB Edwards on waivers
....that made me laugh....if he is an award...i will skip the ceremony thank you...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/476131-jacksonville-jaguars-ex-buffalo-bills-qb-trent-edwards-worth-jags-waiver-claim

With Garrard's struggles, wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few starts by years end.

I think OP also missing the fact that Edwards has not signed with Jax. I believe the author of the article was merely suggesting it as an idea. I don't see anything on Jaguars' site about it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ae99c0/article/jaguars-claim-exbills-qb-edwards-put-heat-on-garrard?module=HP_headlines

Its real :thumbsup: