I'd trade Lynch for Flynn

Justice

Now that Ryan Grant will be out for the year, the timing of our game with Green Bay couldn't be better. We need to put Marshawn on display against the Pack. Matt Flynn looks like a better prospect than Trent and I think GB would go for it.

I like the idea, how about you?

Now that Ryan Grant will be out for the year, the timing of our game with Green Bay couldn't be better. We need to put Marshawn on display against the Pack. Matt Flynn looks like a better prospect than Trent and I think GB would go for it.

Toss in two CJ Spiller rookie cards, and the gum, and you might have yourself a deal.

PTR

I don't think Brohm or his fans would approve.

I would rather trade Lynch or Jackson to a team that suffers an early season RB injury in exchange for a draft pick. I like both of those guys, but having all three good RBs is a bit of a waste, as there is no way each of them can get enough touches.

Edited by Benjamin Barker

I would rather trade Lynch or Jackson to a team that suffers an early season RB injury in exchange for a draft pick. I like both of those guys, but having all three good RBs is a bit of a waste, as there is no way each of them can get enough touches.

Exactly...for a team as good as the Packers are supposed to be, a 3rd rounder could actually work now

I would Trade Lynch for Flynn, but i would NOT trade Flynn for Lynch. If i need a RB I go get Willie Parker who I think is still a FA

1. Isn't Flynn their backup quarterback? Not many teams will trade their backup QB, when they lose their starting RB and have a capable backup in Brandon Jackson for a RB who is one strike away from being suspended, and is only a portion of the RB the he used to be.

2. Don't we have enough crappy QBs that Green Bay wasted picks on that couldn't cut it there?

After watching the first game, if the offense will be running as many plays as it did with 2 rb's in then we'll need all 3 this season.

Here's the guy you want to get

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Patriots-Pro-Bowler-holding-out-because-he-won-t?urn=nfl-269271

Anchor the line for the next 8-10 years.

I know he's a guard, he played T in College dammit! Make it work! Let Marshawn run all over us for 3-5 more years....this guy is a franchise player.

far fetched? you bet. Not more than some other scenarios on this board.

Here's the guy you want to get

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nfl-269271

Anchor the line for the next 8-10 years.

I know he's a guard, he played T in College dammit! Make it work! Let Marshawn run all over us for 3-5 more years....this guy is a franchise player.

far fetched? you bet. Not more than some other scenarios on this board.

Why not. You can sell Lynch to the Patsies as "very accomplished at apologizing" !!

Need a three way trade with Green Bay, Buffalo and San Diego. Green Bay gets Lynch, Buffalo gets McNeil and San Diego gets some draft picks (Green Bay's conditional 3rd, Buffalo's 3rd). :)

Looks like we have an NBA or MLB GM here. Kidding aside I think this would take a 2nd from buffalo, but would be completely worth it.

Though after last night I think SD might be caving to McNeil's demands.

Edited by DC Grid

Looks like we have an NBA or MLB GM here. Kidding aside I think this would take a 2nd from buffalo, but would be completely worth it.

Though after last night I think SD might be caving to McNeil's demands.

Haha. Actually, I had the LA Rams/Indy/Buffalo trade of 87 in mind when I was writing that. I just don't see Green Bay having anything of value to offer besides draft picks...and Marcus McNeil is sitting there...lonely, waiting to play...

Need a three way trade with Green Bay, Buffalo and San Diego. Green Bay gets Lynch, Buffalo gets McNeil and San Diego gets some draft picks (Green Bay's conditional 3rd, Buffalo's 3rd). :)

Fixed that SD needs some other than Spiorols he didn't look good yesterday why add GBs 3rd ? I would even go to our 2nd if we needed too but why have GB's 3rd just don't get it.

In any case unless Buddy was dropping a big hint yesterday that RW will open the purse at the qb club thing they won't give a big contract to a player this year because of the CBA ****.

Edited by bowery4

Im just wondering what your basing this on? Flynn has looked promising but trading a 1000yard back for a guy who has very little expierence seems foolish to me