Official Trent Edward Haters Sign Up Page

BobDVA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will not throw the ball unless a receiver has a 3 yard separation, in the NFL you are open with a half a yard, Edwards makes Losman look like an all pro

Sadly, I was thinking we should bring Losman back.

Brohm may not be the answer but put him in and let's see if he can improve. Trent showed all today. I know the line is a part of it but Trent just plays scared.

I do not hate Trent Edwards but I hate the way he plays quarterback and do not want to see him lead team any more. And up until today I was a Trent supporter. That last drive sealed the deal for me. Put the !@#$@#$ ball in the air. You're not going to get a TD if the ball never leaves your hand.

I do not hate Trent Edwards but I hate the way he plays quarterback and do not want to see him lead team any more. And up until today I was a Trent supporter. That last drive sealed the deal for me. Put the !@#$@#$ ball in the air. You're not going to get a TD if the ball never leaves your hand.

I'm fairly certain you're not going to see that, considering we haven't seen it in 3 years with him as the unquestioned starter. Oh... he may be playing.. but a leader he is not.

I fully admit to not seeing anything the way someone at the game could, but I strongly feel that the tackles were outclassed in a way that wasn't going to allow any QB to succeed today. As usual: where were the slants / screens / anything to keep the D off-balance? This stuff just always has a habit of disappearing no matter who the coach is. Surprise, surprise that the Dolphins employed these elements to success.

What an underwhelming opener.

I don't hate him - never even met him.

Do I want him to take another snap as the BB QB? Nope. At least mold someone for the future.

His decision making isn't questionable - it's just bad.

Stay classy.

lol

I just want trent to die thats all. I dont want to see his face in a bills uniform ever again. He has sucked in his career in football and i am tired of him. If he was smart he would quit now but its not going to happen so i wish the worst on him. I hate you trent. i wish i could watch the bills but i cant because I know that i will have to see trent suck every single game. We could have beat miami if it was not for trent. Trent you suck I hate You.

lol

I just want trent to die thats all. I dont want to see his face in a bills uniform ever again. He has sucked in his career in football and i am tired of him. If he was smart he would quit now but its not going to happen so i wish the worst on him. I hate you trent. i wish i could watch the bills but i cant because I know that i will have to see trent suck every single game. We could have beat miami if it was not for trent. Trent you suck I hate You.

Get a grip.

I have been saying this since training camp - Brian Brohm should be getting a chance here. IF YOU ASK, HOW CAN OFFENSES RAN BY TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT COACHES LOOK SO TERRIBLY SIMILAR? My answer - Trent Edwards!

Trent is shell shocked! As soon as he senses pressure he runs and his first impulse is always to dump it off. He looks down his recievers, and he almost always looks for a receiver who is standing still.

HOW LONG WILL THIS TEAM ALLOW ONE GUY TO RUIN THEIR COLLECTIVE EFFORTS?

Our defense looked pretty good. Sure, our O-line didn't, but as I've said previously, Brohm has a quick backstep away from the snap, has a quick release, a very fast throw, and he is decisive. After the first drive after the half I thought we'd see Fitz in there. I just can't believe Gailey and Co. will allow one QB to ruin their season. I think this performace validates what most of us think - Edwards is ruined. He's damaged mentally.

The only question that remains is, How long will the fans support this team with him at the helm? Shouldn't we get a chance, before next year, to see what Brohm can do? I mean, we already know who Fitz is. Let's see what Brohm has. I really believe if we would have put Brohm in there at the end of the third quarter we'd of rallied.

If it wasn't obvious before over the last 3 years I am not only the president, I am a member. The con man got the starting job again and as usual showed his true colors when the bullets started flying. The checkdown chump is at it again. He tries to take take 5 seconds when he only has 2.5. He tries to run when he knows he can't. Don't be a wus. Thrown an incompletion at 2.5 seconds instead of an incompletion at 5 sec with a defender around your legs. LOSER!!!!!

I have been saying this since training camp - Brian Brohm should be getting a chance here. IF YOU ASK, HOW CAN OFFENSES RAN BY TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT COACHES LOOK SO TERRIBLY SIMILAR? My answer - Trent Edwards!

Trent is shell shocked! As soon as he senses pressure he runs and his first impulse is always to dump it off. He looks down his recievers, and he almost always looks for a receiver who is standing still.

Our defense looked pretty good. Sure, our O-line didn't, but as I've said previously, Brohm has a quick backstep away from the snap, has a quick release, a very fast throw, and he is decisive. After the first drive after the half I thought we'd see Fitz in there. I just can't believe Gailey and Co. will allow one QB to ruin their season. I think this performace validates what most of us think - Edwards is ruined. He's damaged mentally.

The only question that remains is, How long will the fans support this team with him at the helm? Shouldn't we get a chance, before next year, to see what Brohm can do? I mean, we already know who Fitz is. Let's see what Brohm has. I really believe if we would have put Brohm in there at the end of the third quarter we'd of rallied.

I agree, it is time to see Brohm play, he could not possibly be any worse than Edwards was today

I've been on record on this for a while now.

Fitz needs to be the QB for this team. I whined about this all training camp and many here were just as snowed as Gailey by Trent's 'he's great in shorts and t-shirt' performance every off-season.

Well, here I am again. Fitz still needs to be the QB of this team, and every week that this escapes Gailey makes me lose confidence in him.

Fitz needs to be the QB for this team. I whined about this all training camp and many here were just as snowed as Gailey by Trent's 'he's great in shorts and t-shirt' performance every off-season.

Well, here I am again. Fitz still needs to be the QB of this team, and every week that this escapes Gailey makes me lose confidence in him.

Agreed, the guy won some games last year. Gailey is supposed to be this big qb guru but even our defensive coordinator perry knew fitz gives us a better chance to win.

Theres a damn good chance Fitz could have won that game today. He did beat the Fish 31-14 just last November. He can run, make the correct reads and buy time plus he provides leadership. I would like to see him start next week.

I totally agree with you, my friend. After a pretty good pre-season Trent reverted to his previous ways and went to his checkdown mode....which it was pretty obvious that the "D" was looking for.

Fitz had a good pre-season also, but now I have to feel that in the regular season he'll also revert to his "can't hit a barn from the inside" ways.

Go with Brohm, who it's pretty obvious at this point in time at least has the biggest upside. What do we have to lose by trying him? Tell me that, will you!!

Theres a damn good chance Fitz could have won that game today. He did beat the Fish 31-14 just last November. He can run, make the correct reads and buy time plus he provides leadership. I would like to see him start next week.

Yep. Agreed. And lest we forget that came against the Colts at the end of the year. In the snow. Best performance by a Bills QB at least since Bledsoe's few good games. Oh, but the apologists will say 'he can't hit the side of the barn' or 'those were the Colts backups'. Sure, they were. But Trent would have found a way to not play well in that game, and anybody that says different is watching the Bills play with their eyes closed.