Official Trent Edward Haters Sign Up Page

BobDVA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about taking that sack before the 63 yard FG attempt. We get no protection but he doesnt help the matter.

The Bills still need 2 drafts at least just to get a QB and an OL. Thats assuming they draft one of the two in the enxt two drafts - which I bet they wont.

My fiancée knows nothin about football and she hate this long face bastard! If he continue to be a starter I will !@#$in cancel my Directv package to avoid wrapping my lip around a shotgun! 2hell with this disaster!

Keep the package, pull the trigger. :thumbsup:

:lol: this place is fun!

I look forward to the day I don't have to see Trent and his face that captures of mental diarrhea in a Bills uniform. Pre-season hero, regular season zero.

I was at a sports bar watching the game with other Bills fans...it had gotten to the point that people wanted to see his blood. He incites THAT much hate in Bills fans...

Guest dog14787

You guys (TE bashers) try to concentrate your efforts on this thread so everyone doesn't have to see a whole forum full of useless threads,

I'm sure Trent Edwards will accept full blame for this defeat even though the whole offense lost the football game,

O-line got TE blind sided right from the get go, Spiller never got on track or the whole running game for that matter and Chan Gailey seemed to be out matched until TE took over with a no huddle late in the game,

I predict the Bills to bounce back strong just like they did in the preseason,

Take a deep breath everyone, relax and enjoy your Sunday evening, still some great games to be played

How many of you professional evaluators who "signed on to the hate" saw the game in person?

How much time did Edwards have in the pocket? How were the receivers doing getting open? Was Chad Henne lighting it up? Just asking.

I was at the game and I believe the loss was a team effort. Cornell Green is a turnstile and the receivers are not hustling.

How many of you professional evaluators who "signed on to the hate" saw the game in person?

How much time did Edwards have in the pocket? How were the receivers doing getting open? Was Chad Henne lighting it up? Just asking.

I was at the game and I believe the loss was a team effort. Cornell Green is a turnstile and the receivers are not hustling.

How'd you like that last-minute "hail-mary-that-didn't-happen"?

Guest dog14787

I look forward to the day I don't have to see Trent and his face that captures of mental diarrhea in a Bills uniform. Pre-season hero, regular season zero.

I was at a sports bar watching the game with other Bills fans...it had gotten to the point that people wanted to see his blood. He incites THAT much hate in Bills fans...

Really, yet the drive late in the game when TE took over with a no huddle and scored I'll bet had the bar rocking all the way to the end so get out of here with your BS

Edited by dog14787

I've supported this team for 40 yrs, through thick and thin. I'm supposed to fly in for the Jax game. If Trent continues to be the starter I am canceling my trip. I'd support Brohm, Fitz or whoever. I can't sit through another TE start. He's just awful and shows no leadership, confidence or passion.

We get no protection but he doesnt help the matter.

Even on the few times when the Bills OL did pick up the Phins blitz Edwards panics and either tries to dump it off or runs out of the pocket when he could just step up into the pocket and deliver the ball.

Guest dog14787

I hated him 3 years ago. Now I am numb.

sure its not the alcohol or weed your smoking, because I liked TE 3 years ago and I feel numb :beer:

Guest dog14787

I was dumb enough to wear my Trent jersey today while watching the game with my friend who is a Dolphins fan...I couldnt take it anymore and had to take it off at half time, the suckitude of the jersey was starting to burn my skin.

Good Grief Alpha, you've got to sell that thing to me or burn it,

Whitner guarantees a win, Alpha wears a TE jersey, and Steve Tasker, need I say more :beer:

Edited by dog14787