OFFICIAL TBD GAMEDAY THREAD

Simon

Trent needs to learn how to step up in he pocket to buy time. He has very little feel for the pressure.

A QB that can do that is the difference between a good oline and a bad one

Oline is terrible and the Dline gives Henne enough time to bake a cake. The team may be headed in the right direction, but they look worse than last year.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your point? I'll say anything I want about how bad Trent is!

My point?

From the TBD Terms of Service-

Do NOT post:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

I'll say anything I want about how bad Trent is!

Not 100 more times you wont

We painted the living room this morning. Put the furniture back in time to watch the Bills. Given a choice between watching this game or looking at the walls...I can now authoritatively say that this game is literally duller than watching paint dry.

Edwards had beter have happy feet--he has no time.

Fact: The D line is worse than the O line.

The o-line has been bad too. Hopefully, everyone shapes it up. On the positive side. Maybin got a good pressure to force an errant throw...Lynch and Jackson had a couple of nice runs.

Is Byrd even playing?? I keep seeing Wilson out there.

Edited by tonyd19

Trent needs to learn how to step up in he pocket to buy time. He has very little feel for the pressure.

A QB that can do that is the difference between a good oline and a bad one

I've seen them rush 4 and have all 4 guys get home.

There is no pocket to step into

My point?

Do NOT post:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

FreakPop, to clarify: I think Simon's objection is that you just won't leave it alone in this thread. I'm sure if you start four or five threads on the subject, instead of putting all your posts in this one, Simon would appreciate it.

No need to thank me, Simon. Just tryin' to help. :devil:

My point?

Do NOT post:

whatever. gotta love cyber police. :w00t:

Come on Simon. You have to admit drafting a RB first when we had TWO starters on the team was a bad move. We had much bigger needs.

I didn't like the pick; I thought they should have traded back to acquire more ammo.

Trent has had no time. Spiller haas no room. Online is awful. That's your game in a nutshell.

PTR

Yeah, and Edwards missed an OLB blitz read, can't get the ball past the DL on screen passes, and checked down on 3rd and long when he had more than enough time to throw.

I know it's an automated response to blame the line for those who want to waste their time defending this guy, but despite the O-line, Edwards has had his opportunity to make plays in this game and hasn't stepped up.

Hopefully he'll snap out of it in the 3rd quarter and rise above and make a play or two, but that's been the hope we've had for just about every quarter this guy has played for the Bills.

FreakPop, to clarify: I think Simon's objection is that you just won't leave it alone in this thread. I'm sure if you start four or five threads on the subject, instead of putting all your posts in this one, Simon would appreciate it.

No need to thank me, Simon. Just tryin' to help. :devil:

I think he has enough rope.......

Come on Simon. You have to admit drafting a RB first when we had TWO starters on the team was a bad move. We had much bigger needs.

The biggest need is good football players. Who is this left tackle/Quarterback that is playing today that would have filled these positions?