ATTN: Everyone heading to the Opener Sunday

DrDawkinstein

My brother in law lives down in SC, he is a big Bills basher, as they used to live in Miami. His his two daughter went to Clemson. Moments after the pick, he called and said this team will not regret it. Yesterday we recieved a text message from them (we NEVER have contact with them except for funerals and weddings) they said they were excited to watch CJ rip up the dolphins. To convert my brother in law from Dolphin to Bills fan means this kid may just be something special.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9aBGtKiMY

everyone get ready, cause here he comes!

I think there needs to be a real effort to coordinate this. THe big question is, which side is the CJ side and which is SPILLER.

I am in section 335, which I believe is the visitor side. I am fine with chanting either. What we need is someone inside the scoreboard/sound control booth to put something on the board with this video and instructions for the people who don't see it on here.

My brother in law lives down in SC, he is a big Bills basher, as they used to live in Miami. His his two daughter went to Clemson. Moments after the pick, he called and said this team will not regret it. Yesterday we recieved a text message from them (we NEVER have contact with them except for funerals and weddings) they said they were excited to watch CJ rip up the dolphins. To convert my brother in law from Dolphin to Bills fan means this kid may just be something special.

That is awesome, great story. I am pretty pumped to see the same thing.

Nothing against your brother in law but he and the majority of Fish fans don't and will never have the same devotion to their team like us Bills fans (especially us that were born and raised on the Bills). They are mostly bandwagon jumpers and would rather be hanging by the pool than watching their team.

I am lucky, living in Florida, I just bought a house with a nice pool that I can hang by on Sundays and still watch the game in HD on my TV from the pool. Except of course this week, since I will be in house chanting either CJ or SPILLER, depending which side I am on.

Were I live (in between the pats and the jets) I have many fans of the AFC East and they are talking so much garbage, but at the end of it, they all say the samething if CJ gets the ball, their team would be in for a rough ride. Many say he looks like a young Sanders.... Even the expert Bills bashers say the samething. This guy has "it"....

I lived just around the corner from Tiger town when Spiller was a Freshman and Sophomore. A few co-workers were still connected with the team or recent grads that had a class with him or ran into him around campus occasionally. I consistently heard the only thing better than his play making ability, quickness and speed is his attitude. So far the few pressers or interviews I’ve heard/read, seem to align with the sentiment.

Should be a good Bill for years to come.

judging from your avatar picture, it looks like your BOTH from SC....(cue the dueling banjo music)