SouthernMan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Stop the insanity. Stop it now.

Marshawn would be snapped up in two seconds flat if The Bills cut him.

The idea that they'll cut him is jerkwater stupid.

That's putting it mildly, honestly don't get why someone would even think about cutting Lynch.

Dunno what game the OP was watching but from what I saw the guy did break lots of tackles and make some yards on his own, the thing is he can't run through holes that aren't there. He brings something different that Jackson and Spiller don't have, he is big, tough and physical runner.

That's putting it mildly, honestly don't get why someone would even think about cutting Lynch.

Dunno what game the OP was watching but from what I saw the guy did break lots of tackles and make some yards on his own, the thing is he can't run through holes that aren't there. He brings something different that Jackson and Spiller don't have, he is big, tough and physical runner.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that. Multiple plays it took multiple guys to bring him down... problem is, those multiple guys were getting at him right at or behind the line, that doesn't help anyone. Lynch is a monster, no way would you cut him.

Aside from everything everyone else has said so far, Marshawn Lynch has had two 1,000 yard years in only three career seasons. He might not be playing well right now, but it is impossible to "imagine him as a undrafted guy" or whatever, because he's already shown NFL potential to be a good running back.

Aside from everything everyone else has said so far, Marshawn Lynch has had two 1,000 yard years in only three career seasons. He might not be playing well right now, but it is impossible to "imagine him as a undrafted guy" or whatever, because he's already shown NFL potential to be a good running back.

He could be the next Larry Johnson!

Just watched Marshawn's 1st quarter performance from Detroit game. Just more of the same crap that put him behind Freddie on the depth chart.

He is not a good running back. Let me repeat.....NOT A GOOD RUNNING BACK. No vision, terrible change of direction ability, rarely breaks a tackle.

Seriously folks....if you didn't know who he was, or that he was a 1st rounder, would you want that player seen last night on your team?

If he were only a FA signee, would you for a second think he could make the team?

I just wonder if there's any chance he might be cut. I know it sounds out of the question, but why? I think they'd trade him if any team would offer up something as much as a 4th round pick, because that may be about all he's worth. Probably less.

No way do the Bills do this - perhaps they trade him if a taker is out there - they hold on to him throught the season

Come on folks... Last year ML struggled and off the field he has been a train wreck but Freddy is 29, Running backs typically hit a wall at 30 and although ML is worth far more to the team then they are likely to get for him in trade, to simply cut him, would be a bad move for this FO.

Here are some links to remind you of why he was a probowler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6x_CpOfyY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDVcyD0SwEg&feature=related

Just watched Marshawn's 1st quarter performance from Detroit game. Just more of the same crap that put him behind Freddie on the depth chart.

He is not a good running back. Let me repeat.....NOT A GOOD RUNNING BACK. No vision, terrible change of direction ability, rarely breaks a tackle.

Seriously folks....if you didn't know who he was, or that he was a 1st rounder, would you want that player seen last night on your team?

If he were only a FA signee, would you for a second think he could make the team?

I just wonder if there's any chance he might be cut. I know it sounds out of the question, but why? I think they'd trade him if any team would offer up something as much as a 4th round pick, because that may be about all he's worth. Probably less.

OK, dismissing the absurdity of this for a second.

You think the Bills might be able to get a 4th for him, but maybe less. Let's say it's a 6th. Would you throw away a $10 bill because it wasn't a $20? How about a $5?

I sincerely doubt that he would get cut.

Cutting a former 1st round, top 12 pick would be foolhardy, and embarrassing to the franchise. And he is a good player. Something is wrong with his head. He's lost the fire and direction that he had which had earned him his Pro Bowl bid, and started getting off track with all of the stupid behavior when Fred Jackson began to emerge.

I don't know. I think his off the field behavior is a plea that he is screwed up with having to share the backfield with Fred, and now CJ.

I say trade him. Bell and Simpson, IMO, proved enough this preseason to warrant being retained. Lynch is completely expendable. I'd love to get a starting LT for him, or a starting TE (Owen Daniels in Houston?). Or even a pass rusher from maybe AZ in a package deal with Fitzpatrick.