Marshawn Lynch - could he get cut?

SouthernMan

Come on folks... Last year ML struggled and off the field he has been a train wreck but Freddy is 29, Running backs typically hit a wall at 30

Freddy has pretty low mileage for 29 so I doubt he'll hit a wall next year but I definitely wouldn't just cut Lynch. We should be able to get something for him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Marshawn's 1st quarter performance from Detroit game. Just more of the same crap that put him behind Freddie on the depth chart.

He is not a good running back. Let me repeat.....NOT A GOOD RUNNING BACK. No vision, terrible change of direction ability, rarely breaks a tackle.

Seriously folks....if you didn't know who he was, or that he was a 1st rounder, would you want that player seen last night on your team?

If he were only a FA signee, would you for a second think he could make the team?

I just wonder if there's any chance he might be cut. I know it sounds out of the question, but why? I think they'd trade him if any team would offer up something as much as a 4th round pick, because that may be about all he's worth. Probably less.

Heres how this plays out...we release...pats pick up...lynch crams ball down our throat.

Edited by billsfan_34