Bills' Wang is out on the field

FluffHead

That makes Wang one of the 53 for sure, IMO. I thought there may be a chance to IR him, too, if he was out for a month into the season.

So now we have 5 starters, and probably two locks to make the team at T in Wang and Meredith, who can back up both sides. It probably means we keep two back-up guards, making 9 OL. It could unfortunately be Chambers who can play both T and G positions in a pinch (albeit not well), and I think Gailey likes Howard. This will be interesting to see what they do.

Nice to see that Freddy and Lynch will likely be back for the opener. Bring on the stinkin' Fins.

If Wang is healthy, is their a chance we cut Cornell Green, and just go with Bell, Merideth, Chambers and Wang? Just watched the Bills-Bengals last nite, and his pass protection was pretty shaky. Thought our second team O line looked strong opening holes for Anderson at end of game. Maybe Hennesey is a keeper as well? Thoughts?

If Wang is healthy, is their a chance we cut Cornell Green, and just go with Bell, Merideth, Chambers and Wang? Just watched the Bills-Bengals last nite, and his pass protection was pretty shaky. Thought our second team O line looked strong opening holes for Anderson at end of game. Maybe Hennesey is a keeper as well? Thoughts?

Hope not.

Last year we cut our veterans at the end of camp after playing them in the preseason. Not a brilliant move to make was it?

Wang has no experience and I doubt he will play much this season unless we have several injuries at OT.