Just watched Chans press conference....

At least he sounds like HE GETS IT. He said what we all think here. We just made too many mistakes to be a good team. But at least you hear it for once, not the usual saying " Its hard to win in the NFL". Hopefully Chan can fix up some of our mistakes, and look at the bright side, there are still 3 more presseason games to go. That should be enough time for the team to get ready for our first REAL game. Keep the faith boys. GO BILLS!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
At least he sounds like HE GETS IT. He said what we all think here. We just made too many mistakes to be a good team. But at least you hear it for once, not the usual saying " Its hard to win in the NFL". Hopefully Chan can fix up some of our mistakes, and look at the bright side, there are still 3 more presseason games to go. That should be enough time for the team to get ready for our first REAL game. Keep the faith boys. GO BILLS!

You could tell Gailey was very upset/angry ( maybe even a little embarrassed) and that's a good thing because he should be...

Trainers where great last night!!

they got to the feild fast, when guys where down. they worked on the injuries steady on the sideline, got guys back in the game.

they got air and water to maybin fast when he was beaten by 2nd and 3rd stringers.

all and all trainers where a bright spot.

You could tell Gailey was very upset/angry ( maybe even a little embarrassed) and that's a good thing because he should be...

Probably more embarrassed. Especially when facing the coach that the majority of Bills fans wanted to sign.

Seeing him for the first time on the Buffalo sideline last night, I couldn't tell if he looked pissed & embarrassed or if that's just how he looks.

Seems it's a little of both..

That's a good thing, IMO.

Trainers where great last night!!

they got to the feild fast, when guys where down. they worked on the injuries steady on the sideline, got guys back in the game.

they got air and water to maybin fast when he was beaten by 2nd and 3rd stringers.

all and all trainers where a bright spot.

Please go away until you learn how to spell.

IMHO, he should have showed up at the press conference with a paper bag over his head. His team was outplayed in every facet of the game. He was outclassed and out coached. His players appeared to be unmotivated and unprepared to play. That has to fall on him. So much for all that pre camp and camp talk about how great Gailey is doing with displaying a "winning attitude" a "get tough attitude." It was quite the opposite. He will have his chance to prove otherwise. I was never on that Gailey bandwagon. Boy, sis I get shi* for that. Now by some accounts we have a head coach that meets the media and looks embarrassed. Some tough guy....

IMHO, he should have showed up at the press conference with a paper bag over his head. His team was outplayed in every facet of the game. He was outclassed and out coached. His players appeared to be unmotivated and unprepared to play. That has to fall on him. So much for all that pre camp and camp talk about how great Gailey is doing with displaying a "winning attitude" a "get tough attitude." It was quite the opposite. He will have his chance to prove otherwise. I was never on that Gailey bandwagon. Boy, sis I get shi* for that. Now by some accounts we have a head coach that meets the media and looks embarrassed. Some tough guy....

Preseason game, nitwit. First live action for a team that has undergone wholesale changes. You continue to show how little you know about football in general.

Go away troll.

Get lost you loser.

You add nothing to the neighborhood.

In case you didn't notice it, both starting RBs went down in the first quarter.

How's a coach going to run two back sets with raw rookies who weren't planned to play more than spot duty?

Again - get lost. You're nothing more than a troll. You just come here to run you mouth and it always comes out like diarrhea.

Preseason game, nitwit. First live action for a team that has undergone wholesale changes. You continue to show how little you know about football in general.

Go away troll.

That is a genius statement. Wondering what you thought of the game? Wondering how you thought our QB's looked? Wondering how you thought our defense looked? Wondering how you thought the coaching staff did? In general would you say it was encouraging? Let'e hear what you think besides it's preseason and go away troll...

Look at the post buddy and you will concur this troll knows what he is talking about and you don't.

Get lost you loser.

You add nothing to the neighborhood.

In case you didn't notice it, both starting RBs went down in the first quarter.

How's a coach going to run two back sets with raw rookies who weren't planned to play more than spot duty?

Again - get lost. You're nothing more than a troll. You just come here to run you mouth and it always comes out like diarrhea.

You should be embarrassed by how the Bills performed. Instead you attack me. Try attacking the Bills players, coaches, and organization for once. Preseason or not it was downright pathetic and I suspect we will see plenty more of it. What do you add to the forum? Last nights game verified most of what I have been saying. I must know something...

Keep making those lame ass excuses...I'm not buying any of it. Your judgement is clouded. The game I saw showed a defense that sucked. Had no pass rush, limited success stopping the run, and looked like poop in general. No spark, no toughness, no emotion, nothing.....Same can be said about the offense. Maybe your OK with that or you think the magic light is going to go on? If so I have some swap land to sell you. It has an ocean view and I am asking $1 million. Interested? It's a great buy....

All your good for is attacking me. You should be ashamed of yourself. You make me want to puke! Too bad I am all "puked out" from yesterdays game.

You should be embarrassed by how the Bills performed. Instead you attack me. Try attacking the Bills players, coaches, and organization for once. Preseason or not it was downright pathetic and I suspect we will see plenty more of it. What do you add to the forum? Last nights game verified most of what I have been saying. I must know something...

Keep making those lame ass excuses...I'm not buying any of it. Your judgement is clouded. The game I saw showed a defense that sucked. Had no pass rush, limited success stopping the run, and looked like poop in general. No spark, no toughness, no emotion, nothing.....Same can be said about the offense. Maybe your OK with that or you think the magic light is going to go on? If so I have some swap land to sell you. It has an ocean view and I am asking $1 million. Interested? It's a great buy....

All your good for is attacking me. You should be ashamed of yourself. You make me want to puke! Too bad I am all "puked out" from yesterdays game.

Get lost you loser. You're a troll.

If you get embarrassed by a preseason games, you need to find something else to do with your life. I watched the game, got a little pissed then realized it didn't count, and went out to enjoy the rest of my night.

If you get embarrassed by a preseason games, you need to find something else to do with your life. I watched the game, got a little pissed then realized it didn't count, and went out to enjoy the rest of my night.

As a Bills fan it was embarrassing preseason or not.....I stand by my statement and my emotions. You can characterize the game anyway you like. Just one question though. If the Bills played "lights out" would you be singing the same tune? The question is rhetorical so it doesn't need a response. Just something to think about?

As a Bills fan it was embarrassing preseason or not.....I stand by my statement and my emotions. You can characterize the game anyway you like. Just one question though. If the Bills played "lights out" would you be singing the same tune? The question is rhetorical so it doesn't need a response. Just something to think about?

It's be nice but it still not the end all be all. Remember a few years ago in the preseason when the Steelers were the defending champs and Trent and the offense destroyed them? Come the regular season, it meant very little. The season is a long grind. Take a deep breath and jsut let it unfold.

As I said before MPL.....if you are going to remain a bills fan this year you are either just doing it because you love complaining or you are a glutton for punishment

Its gonna get worse before it gets better.....the bills dont bring in the top free agents.....we biuld through draft....there fore we need a top 3 draft pick this year in order to get a QB worth anything.

I thought we got our butts beat last night, no great surprise there. I was a little disappointed that the Skins were running blitzes all night, even with 40 seconds left against a 7th round QB.

Then I remembered how much of a spotlight was on DC last night, with McNabb and Firemarshall Bill working his first game, and Danny the Dwarf in the booth yukking it up. It was clear to me that Washington HAD to win this game, and they played that way.

I've always viewed preseason as a means to evaluate talent and make roster decisions. With a lot of our starters not playing, and having lost Jackson and Marshawn on the first drive, I was glad more guys didn't get hurt.

I still think there was a clip on that punt return. It doesn't matter.

The team made a ton of mistakes, but there were some good plays too. Let's wait till next week. I'm okay with it now that I've had a chance to take a breath.

Go away troll.

Washington has undergone wholesale changes too. The Bills just stunk up the joint. I know football in general so I guess I don't see your point.