Just watched Chans press conference....

Preseason game, nitwit. First live action for a team that has undergone wholesale changes. You continue to show how little you know about football in general.

Go away troll.

wasnt it the first live action for the Redskins too who have also gone through wholesale changes?

talk about knowing little about football

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt it the first live action for the Redskins too who have also gone through wholesale changes?

oh noooooo... danny snyder never pays wholesale for ANYthing.

the 'skins are going thru RETAIL changes... at a hi markup no less !

c'mon guyz, beat up more trollz and related creatures. it's way more fun that football at this stage. :wallbash:

~AS

Is it his fault his roster isn't as good as the Redskins?

He inherited a team with many needs. However, IMHO, he had plenty of imput regarding our most recent draft and free agency signings/lack of signings. The new regime for whatever reason did not upgrade two critical positions which were QB and LT. I believe that was a mistake. I don't know how much accountability goes to Gailey. I do believe he has some level of responsibility for that. To answer your question, for the most part it is not his fault.

Glad to see you're on the grammar express. Do you have tennis shoes? We've been looking for a 4th to play doubles.

Touche´ on the first part. It drives me nuts when someone spells were as "where".

As far as the invite, could you or your group please supply oxygen and a defibrillator? I'll need them.

Got the sneakers though.