Just watched Chans press conference....

IMHO, he should have showed up at the press conference with a paper bag over his head. His team was outplayed in every facet of the game. He was outclassed and out coached. His players appeared to be unmotivated and unprepared to play. That has to fall on him. So much for all that pre camp and camp talk about how great Gailey is doing with displaying a "winning attitude" a "get tough attitude." It was quite the opposite. He will have his chance to prove otherwise. I was never on that Gailey bandwagon. Boy, sis I get shi* for that. Now by some accounts we have a head coach that meets the media and looks embarrassed. Some tough guy....

Wow. Just, wow.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, he should have showed up at the press conference with a paper bag over his head. His team was outplayed in every facet of the game. He was outclassed and out coached. His players appeared to be unmotivated and unprepared to play. That has to fall on him. So much for all that pre camp and camp talk about how great Gailey is doing with displaying a "winning attitude" a "get tough attitude." It was quite the opposite. He will have his chance to prove otherwise. I was never on that Gailey bandwagon. Boy, sis I get shi* for that. Now by some accounts we have a head coach that meets the media and looks embarrassed. Some tough guy....

I un-blocked you for 2 days and of course you had to say SEE I TOLD YOU SO.......phhhft. Block back on

I un-blocked for 2 days and of coursr you had to say SEE I TOLD YOU SO.......phhhft

the skins have mcnabb thats a lot different from what the bills have at qb. the bills actually made some good plays at times and some big mistakes at others. punt returns for a td in preseason happen a lot. i was disappointed in the pass defense mostly. otherwise most of the problems were early preseason kinds of mistakes. fixable. i thought maybins roughing the passer penalty was bs particularly when the skins did the same thing later and didnt get called...

As I said before MPL.....if you are going to remain a bills fan this year you are either just doing it because you love complaining or you are a glutton for punishment

Its gonna get worse before it gets better.....the bills dont bring in the top free agents.....we biuld through draft....there fore we need a top 3 draft pick this year in order to get a QB worth anything.

Niether is correct. I was born a Bills fan!

I un-blocked you for 2 days and of course you had to say SEE I TOLD YOU SO.......phhhft. Block back on

Show me where I said I see I told you so? Never, once did I say that and I have been very careful not too. I have much more integrity than that. Everything I have said has been critical of the playeres, coaches, and the organization. Never once did I make this about me? Can someone send him this message?

Here you reside, and here you'll remain.

Congrats on your success. You're posts are Completely worthless. That takes serious stick-to-itism.

It wasn't meant to stick it to him or anyone else. He made a statement regarding me that wasn't true and I defended myself. I see nothing wrong with that.

I would politely ask you what makes them worthless? I would like some concrete examples instead of some general attack. Show me the lack of validity in my post. Now, disagreeing with my post is a whole different issue...no problem there...

Preseason game, nitwit. First live action for a team that has undergone wholesale changes. You continue to show how little you know about football in general.

Go away troll.

Yes someone say it before i do.... i mean im a real bills fan, and a real football fan who understands football and what you people were expecting outta that first preseason game was a bit to much lmao, just give them some time please

Seeing him for the first time on the Buffalo sideline last night, I couldn't tell if he looked pissed & embarrassed or if that's just how he looks.

Seems it's a little of both..

That's a good thing, IMO.

Most judgments expressed about whether he looked pissed, angry, frustrated, embarassed, etc, actually sau more accurately about the poster than they do about Gailey. Posters seem to tend to see whatever the bring to the table in how they think Gailey should feel based on their own perspectives on the game expressed in the post.

They then attribute those feelings to Gailey whether they really are true or not.

My own sense of Gailey (based in my own biases if course) is that he came off as guarded. He seems to want to use public statements as a training tool less than other HCs (the demonstrative Rex Ryan for example who clearly seems to be acting to me and doing a bad job as he tries to fake sincerity.

In general Gailey comes off to me as doing something necessary in terms of talking to the press, but not something he views as a key tool in how he is molding the players. He knows it will have an effect so he does little things which appear directed but I see little evidence of him launching any coherent campaigns.

He comes off to me as fairly honest and knows that one does not want to start off with a rep as an apologist for his employers.

He comes off as someone who does not want to say a lot but knows he has to say something or even bigger tempests in the press will energe. He is guarded and then folks write on this pretty blank slate whatever they choose to see.

Yes someone say it before i do.... i mean im a real bills fan, and a real football fan who understands football and what you people were expecting outta that first preseason game was a bit to much lmao, just give them some time please

OK sure...

Is 10 years enough? :wallbash:

IMHO, there should be a muzzle put on your mouth. or in this case, a cast on your typing hand. Add me to the LONG list of people who think your posts are worthless and that wish you would just go away. Don't go away mad, just go away.

That is a genius statement. Wondering what you thought of the game? Wondering how you thought our QB's looked? Wondering how you thought our defense looked? Wondering how you thought the coaching staff did? In general would you say it was encouraging? Let'e hear what you think besides it's preseason and go away troll...

Look at the post buddy and you will concur this troll knows what he is talking about and you don't.

I don't even know why I'm responding, but one really needs to go no farther than your statement that Gailey was "outcoached" in a freaking preseason game. That by itself reveals your depth of football "smarts."

There were positives and negatives with respect to individual play on Friday night. Obviously, the scoreboard reflected the Redskins had more scoring plays, but to read "embarrassment" into what happened is both naive and uninformed.

Again, go away, troll.

Is it his fault his roster isn't as good as the Redskins?

Then I remembered how much of a spotlight was on DC last night, with McNabb and Firemarshall Bill working his first game, and Danny the Dwarf in the booth yukking it up.

HA HA! LMFAO!!!

I still think there was a clip on that punt return. It doesn't matter.

I thought so too at first but after watching it back it was very close. It did look like he just got his head in front.

Get lost you loser.

You add nothing to the neighborhood.

In case you didn't notice it, both starting RBs went down in the first quarter.

How's a coach going to run two back sets with raw rookies who weren't planned to play more than spot duty?

Again - get lost. You're nothing more than a troll. You just come here to run you mouth and it always comes out like diarrhea.

And we wonder why Lori left... I've got one foot out of the door myself.

I can see this kind of thing getting WAY too much use around here.

I can't really speak for anyone other than myself. But with that said, I doubt (highly doubt) Nanker had anything to do with Lori's departure on The Wall.

Oh, by all means, put the other foot out as well, please.

I'm not kidding, do it. Leave.

You will be back, because you need this sight. This sight calls to you like a beacon in the night. "JC, come back to me" it calls. And you can't do it. You can't stay away. You come back, because deep down you love us. You love us in that special manly love way. Just embrace it.

I know. You are embarrassed. But don't be. This is a twobillsdrive world, population, us.

At least he sounds like HE GETS IT. He said what we all think here. We just made too many mistakes in our draft selections the past seven years to be a good team.

Fixed to show what he was really thinking. That's something he can't fix by the time this seasons starts.

Also, I don't think people know the actual definition of the word "troll".