Patriots

TY WARREN COULD BE OUT FOR SEASON

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...for-the-season/

I don't wish injury upon any player

But this can REALLY help us out

We could not beat them when Tom Brady was out for the season, what makes you think we will be them when a D-lineman goes down? They've beaten us with only 1 defensive lineman on the field in the past. This really doesn't make me feel any better about the BIlls chances against that Pats*.

Dude,

The Bills will beat the patsys this year because we have a coach that will have us RUN the ball!!!!! Those guys beat us many times, but a few were on the coach DICKY. BILLIEVE boss, the Bills will beat the pats if not twice this year...........

We could not beat them when Tom Brady was out for the season, what makes you think we will be them when a D-lineman goes down? They've beaten us with only 1 defensive lineman on the field in the past. This really doesn't make me feel any better about the BIlls chances against that Pats*.

This is the year we finally beat the Pats*!!!!!

Dude,

The Bills will beat the patsys this year because we have a coach that will have us RUN the ball!!!!! Those guys beat us many times, but a few were on the coach DICKY. BILLIEVE boss, the Bills will beat the pats if not twice this year...........

We will not be able to run the ball unless we can pass the ball.

Did anyone see the Patriots game last night?

That WR/PR Julian Edelman looks really good.

Edelman was a good player last year for the Pats, his first ever season as a WR, and, by all camp accounts, he's improved by leaps and bounds and is expected to be much improved compared to last year. Edleman looks to be very quick, elusive, and an extremely difficult guy to tackle in the open field, much like Wes Welker.

No doubt that Moss and Welker are the top two WR's for the Pats but I would imagine the Pats will look to get both Welker and Edelman on the field together as much as possible where they could be a nightmarish duo for defenses to have to contend with. Secondaries better be great tacklers or else they'll get eaten up with huge RAC totals with these two guys running around.

And, should this Hernandez kid and Gronkowski be all they appear to be in camp at the TE spot, the Pats offense will be scary good.

Right, but just because it can be worse, doesn't make the injuries to our guys any less significant.

Sure it does, because the Bills are insignifcant. The Pats are a contending team, the Bills haven't been for many years. The Bills could go a whole season without ANY injuries and they wouldn't make the playoffs.