Thanks Lori!

Nanker

Awesome pregame as usual im excited for this game so many running backs on each roster that should do pretty well. Also i want to see how frustrated Donovan will get against our secondary. If our D plays well i cant wait to watch the media and fans of the skins jump on donovan.

I echo the sentiments of all. It's great to see Bills articles that get to the Chase!

Can't wait to see the new schemes play out tonight, even if many players in the game won't be seeing much action vs. the Fish.

The only Redskins pre-season memory I can't let go of is the original opening game in Rich Stadium. We were barely in our seats when Herb Mul-key took the opening kickoff to the hizzouse. Helluva way to christen a stadium... :thumbsup:

As possibly the president of the lurker's club of TSW :beer: , I also wish to thank Lori for taking the time to break down the upcoming game in an objective, detailed and professional manner. We have some of da best here at TSW! :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

No joke. Been here since '02 and have 17 posts.

Well, welcome, kind of.

:worthy:

EDIT: I hope that didn't come off as snide. It was meant to be sincere. Sometimes it just doesn't seem that way.

As possibly the president of the lurker's club of TSW :worthy: , I also wish to thank Lori for taking the time to break down the upcoming game in an objective, detailed and professional manner. We have some of da best here at TSW! :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

I second that...I stop by most days, but rarely post. Thanks Lori (et. al.) for the informative posts and providing a "1 stop shop" for the latest in Bills (and rest of the NFL for that matter!) news....

Great write-up Lori.

I'd forgotten that the last Bills-Redskins game was played in the wake of the Sean Taylor murder…the man Greg(g) Williams called "the best football player I've ever coached by far."

That was a screwy game as the Greg(g)ster had the defense take the field with no one at Taylor's position on the opening play (I think the Bills gouged them for a nice chunk of yardage…11 yards?) and after the game, Joe Gibbs admitted that Williams had not run the idea by him.

Later when Gibbs stepped down at season's end, the Redskins and Snyder interviewed Williams an absurd number of times before not offering him the job.

And then that screwy two timeouts attempt by Gibbs which put Lindell in "can't miss territory" was the topper.

One of the more bizarre games the Bills have played in.

Great to see the Gameday Preview, Lori. Enjoy the game.