Blue throwbacks will be worn twice

Blue throwbacks will be worn at home vs Jets october 3 and at home vs steelers november 28. The white throwbacks will not be worn this year.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/07/22/t...-jersey-update/

How about they just switch back to them fulltime? Those uniforms are sweet! It has to happen someday, the few Bills fans I know around here love them.

I'm leaning more and more toward a #22 jersey...

I am not a big RB fan. They have short lifespans, flame out quickly, and are heavily reliant on the guys up front.

Because of the Bills commitment to obtaining the wrong players at the wrong positions (like drafting Rb, wr, rb, db, db db, rb, rb, db) I have decided to only buy jerseys of the players who do matter - like OL, DL, Qb, LB etc. The only two players on the team I would consider are Wood then Williams.

QUOTE (The Big Cat @ Jul 22 2010, 01:21 PM) *

Booker Edgerson

I think he was #24, but you got the right idea! I prefer to go with classic players (my white throwback is #15 Jack Kemp)....they will never go out of favor, unless they lop their ex-wife's head off.

I think he was #24, but you got the right idea! I prefer to go with classic players (my white throwback is #15 Jack Kemp)....they will never go out of favor, unless they lop their ex-wife's head off.

Allegedly!!

Booker did wear 24. 22 would be a sweet Mini-Max Anderson :w00t:

I still can't believe the Bills (out of ALL the teams on the planet) have the worst freakin' uniforms by far. How stupid does the crew that handles this have to be.....

And yes, I would enjoy the crappy product more if they did not LOOK so bad losing...Has it not been long enough that we have had to endure the pajama look?

I still can't believe the Bills (out of ALL the teams on the planet) have the worst freakin' uniforms by far. How stupid does the crew that handles this have to be.....

And yes, I would enjoy the crappy product more if they did not LOOK so bad losing...Has it not been long enough that we have had to endure the pajama look?

But then I would have to change my username....

The league would make money hand over fist if every team had throwbacks only for an entire season.

Each team picks one home throwback, and one away throwback and that's what you play in. Fans would vote on which ones, best ones win. Fans then proceed to spend ridiculous amounts of money buying jerseys, hats, etc.

For the Bills, it'd be interesting to see which era of throwback would win, or it'd be a mix of the blue home jerseys and the nice white 80s/90s away jerseys.

I am not a big RB fan. They have short lifespans, flame out quickly, and are heavily reliant on the guys up front.

Because of the Bills commitment to obtaining the wrong players at the wrong positions (like drafting Rb, wr, rb, db, db db, rb, rb, db) I have decided to only buy jerseys of the players who do matter - like OL, DL, Qb, LB etc. The only two players on the team I would consider are Wood then Williams.

Why not LeVitre? He was the only starting OL to not get injured last year.

I need to buy a white jersey while I still can. Too bad there are almost no players jerseys worth having. Idf only they made K. WIlliams or Wood jerseys...

I hear ya, Thoner.

It's even worse in hockey, where trades are practically an every week event.

I have concluded that when I do buy a Bills jersey, it will probably be a collector item Bruce Smith official Super Bowl 25 jersey, have him autograph it, and frame it for a wall in my home.

With free agency, injuries, trades, etc...it is pretty difficult to spend hundreds of dollars on a jersey for a player that may or may not be with your team in another season.

I dunno.. I'd say that honor still belongs to the "Trick or Treat" Cincinnati Bengals.

I dunno.. I'd say that honor still belongs to the "Trick or Treat" Cincinnati Bengals.

I dunno, Jay. Alot of fans think the Bengal get-up is the best looking uni in the league (not just Cinci fans either). Granted it makes you rub your eyes, but it's a Love it or Hate it kinda look.

Our current uni's, on the other hand.. :w00t:

That would be the only other one but I still give it to the Bills with the away unis...I will be the first one to admit that I love the whole uni thing so the fact that the Bills are the ones that botched it so badly really rubs me the wrong way.