Blue throwbacks will be worn twice

Just drop a few extra bucks and order a damn "All Time Bills" jersey like Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, Reed, Kemp or whatever. If you order a retired player jersey, the player is guaranteed to never get traded, injured or leave in free agency and is always remembered as a Buffalo Bill.... it's the best way to go.

Just drop a few extra bucks and order a damn "All Time Bills" jersey like Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, Reed, Kemp or whatever. If you order a retired player jersey, the player is guaranteed to never get traded, injured or leave in free agency and is always remembered as a Buffalo Bill.... it's the best way to go.

Amen! With the frenzy of #81 jerseys sold last year, only mine is still relevant:

Chandler #81

I need to buy a white jersey while I still can. Too bad there are almost no players jerseys worth having. Idf only they made K. WIlliams or Wood jerseys...

I have the white Eric Wood jersey. I figured he would be the best I could get. Of course, even though he was a 1st round pick, I had to special order the jersey.

Blue throwbacks will be worn at home vs Jets october 3 and at home vs steelers november 28. The white throwbacks will not be worn this year.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/07/22/t...-jersey-update/

Just speculating here, but I believe you won't see the Bills play in the white throwbacks again.

I believe they were to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the AFL/AFC and were just for last year.

I think that, other than anniversaries like we saw last year, each team is only allowed three versions of jerseys.

- yeah, sorry, just read the article and my comments above are the case with the white jerseys.

:w00t:

I need to buy a white jersey while I still can. Too bad there are almost no players jerseys worth having. Idf only they made K. WIlliams or Wood jerseys...

My bro lives in Japan and frequents Korea for work, anyway he gets jerseys that are identical to the real thing. You would never know. I got a Bruce Smith and Jim kelly white throwback from the Superbowl years. Even has the super bowl patch but it look kind of cheesy. i went on line they want 299 for it, he got both for 60 and another 10 to ship it. If they were next to each other you would never know

I also got a yanks away jersey (the Gray) with Babes #3, look friggin awesome, like the real thing. $25 it cost him, retails for $199.