Death by firing squad

stevestojan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a supporter of the death penalty,but if we're gonna have it,I have no problem with carrying it out in this way. It's quick,cheap and no more painful than any other method currently in use. My only question is,why do they aim for the heart instead of the head?

I'm not a supporter of the death penalty,but if we're gonna have it,I have no problem with carrying it out in this way. It's quick,cheap and no more painful than any other method currently in use. My only question is,why do they aim for the heart instead of the head?

That's exactly what I was wondering. There's gotta be a reason. Anyone?

No mutilation of the face. Not that the Chi-Coms seem to care about such trivial matters.

They shoot them in the back of the head. I knew a woman that was a doctor in China. She said all the cadavers for anatomy class were executed prisoners. They didn't do any hands on brain anatomy.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/201...quad.cnn?hpt=T1

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/201...quad.cnn?hpt=T1

"I've shot squirrels I feel worse about. There's just some people that need to get kicked off the planet" says a cop who was involved in the last firing squad in Utah.

If I saw stevestojan anywhere near my house I'd shoot him on sight.

:thumbsup:

You guys ever seen the video of one-of-the-generals Castro executed when he got to power? This guy gets in front of the firing squad and for his 'last words', he says, "So here is your revolution, take good care of it.", and then asks if he may give the order to fire. They let him. It was pretty amazing stuff. That's the way I'd wanna go if they we're gonna kill my fat ass.

Was anyone else a little disappointed by the set up? Strapping him into a chair? What happened to tying him to a pole? Where was the last cigarette (let me guess, death row is now 'smoke free' :thumbsup: ).

For a firing squad, I thought it was kinda lame.

Was anyone else a little disappointed by the set up? Strapping him into a chair? What happened to tying him to a pole? Where was the last cigarette (let me guess, death row is now 'smoke free' :thumbsup: ).

For a firing squad, I thought it was kinda lame.

Not to mention...why no Pay Per View? Charge $30 to watch it. Give the money to the victim's family. Maybe even give some folks reason to think twice before doing something stupid.

It's not my bag, but if millions of people watch Jersey Shore, I'm not sure how this would be much worse for the mind.