EDIT: wrong forum, ignore

FluffHead

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread may be more pointless than last post wins, but not as much as second to last post wins, yet i have posted in all 3. . . :thumbsup:

I want a post, just like the post, that married dear old Dad!

Doesn't this belong in the Albums You Didn't Realize Were as Good as they Are thread?

If this belongs in the Albums You Didn't Realize Were as Good as they Are thread, does the Albums You Didn't Realize Were as Good as they Are thread not belong in the What Are You Listening to RIGHT NOW thread?

If this belongs in the Albums You Didn't Realize Were as Good as they Are thread, does the Albums You Didn't Realize Were as Good as they Are thread not belong in the What Are You Listening to RIGHT NOW thread?

The also needs to be an Albums that weren't as good as you expected they should be thread

Are you asking me if I'm listening to a single off the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge album or something else?