Trade Him!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I'm sick of all the Lynch drama. He can't even work out with his teammates? Done...get lost ...good riddance. TRADE HIM!!! Prima-donna syndrome again!! <_<

That's what he wants, and nobody wants to give anything for him. Let him ride the bench on his base salary in case one of the football players ahead of him on the depth chart gets hurt.

I'd be happier embarassing the jackass... Keep him and force him to show up until his contract runs out.....

these types of players have to be made an example out of otherwise more players are going to pull the kind of crap Lynch and others pull...

For a few million there should be no reason not to be here working out no matter how upset you are about your situation.

If he wasn't such a scumbag it would be sad to watch the POS throw millions of $$ down the drain.

If he comes to OTAs and busts ass to learn the system and revamps his image, he could become the #1 guy this year or at least draw interest from other teams and maybe even get a better contract at the end of the year. As is, he'll likely be signing a garbage contract when his time in Buffalo is up, just to prove himself again to get one more halfway decent payday before his shelf-life expires.

I hope when his career is over he has the mental capacity to comprehend the errors of his ways and realize what he threw away by being a B word.

If he wasn't such a scumbag it would be sad to watch the POS throw millions of $$ down the drain.

If he comes to OTAs and busts ass to learn the system and revamps his image, he could become the #1 guy this year or at least draw interest from other teams and maybe even get a better contract at the end of the year. As is, he'll likely be signing a garbage contract when his time in Buffalo is up, just to prove himself again to get one more halfway decent payday before his shelf-life expires.

I hope when his career is over he has the mental capacity to comprehend the errors of his ways and realize what he threw away by being a B word.

Eric Dickerson. 'Nuff said.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of all the Lynch drama. He can't even work out with his teammates? Done...get lost ...good riddance. TRADE HIM!!! Prima-donna syndrome again!! <_<

I say we trade Schobel for what we can get if he'll commit to playing for the other team that we could get to do the deal.

Don't be hasty.

CIN #1 pick in the '95 draft...Ki-Jana Carter tore a ligament in his knee on his third carry of his first preseason game of his rookie year.

CIN #2 pick in the '07 draft...during the second quarter of the Bengals first preseason game against the Detroit Lions, Irons tore his ACL on his fourth carry of the game. He never saw the field again.

Trade Lynch, but be sure you cover your bets first. What if the (unproven) Spiller suffers the same fate as Carter and Irons?

I totally disagree, that way you are giving him exactly what he wants. Why should they trade him, get practically nothing because he has no real trade value with all his baggage? Compared to most NFL running backs, he is relatively cheap and signed for 3 more years. Let him B word and moan, when it comes time for mandatory practices, either he is there or he gets fined, and loses some of the salary he is due. He can be an extremely good running back if he gets the right attitude and gets in shape (last year he was a joke with his physical conditioning). Is there a better #3 back in the league? I say screw him, let him come in and restore his image, value and maybe at draft time next year the Bills can get something for him and he will get to go somewhere with a chance to start. I still say if he came in (the first big step) in shape, with a good attitude and busted his ass, he is still the best back on the roster, and could win his job back, but pulling the crap he is doing now isn't getting him any brownie points with the new coaching staff. The bottom line is, if the Bills had any interest in trading him then they blew it when Seattle offered a 3rd rounder, and they were demanding a 2nd-never gonna get it, in fact at this point, there is no way they get a 3rd round pick. I say keep the idiot (should be no surprise to anyone he IS an idiot), let him do his job, or he doesn't get paid-he has ZERO LEVERAGE agaisnt the Bills. The last regime caved in and traded fat ass Peters (glad they did, but should have gotten more), hopefully this regime won't do that. When he comes in maybe they can make him the gunner on the punt teams, let him earn his thugness paycheck.

I'd be happier embarassing the jackass... Keep him and force him to show up until his contract runs out.....

these types of players have to be made an example out of otherwise more players are going to pull the kind of crap Lynch and others pull...

For a few million there should be no reason not to be here working out no matter how upset you are about your situation.

I agree. Let him sit as the 3rd down back screw him. If he bitches and I were Gailey I would say 'Hey the guys there were here in the offseason are better prepared and playing better. He should have been here. Right now he is the 3rd best back on this team'.

Another player that has had everything handed to him, has never worked for anything iin his life. If he believes he should be the #1 back come in with a chip on your shoulder and show everyone, dont cry for a trade, make people want to trade for you. Worst case scenario you make yourself better and you make CJ and Freddy earn there keep and be part of a very good backfield.

I agree. Let him sit as the 3rd down back screw him. If he bitches and I were Gailey I would say 'Hey the guys there were here in the offseason are better prepared and playing better. He should have been here. Right now he is the 3rd best back on this team'.

I'd love to see Bell be productive in training camp and pre-season so they could inactivate Lynch for the season opener. Let him be the 4th best, inactive back on the team. And let him languish until he realizes careers are short and people's memories for this type of s*&t are long. And he still has, what, 3 years left on his rookie deal. Potential for a lot of pine riding.

I'd love to see Bell be productive in training camp and pre-season so they could inactivate Lynch for the season opener. Let him be the 4th best, inactive back on the team. And let him languish until he realizes careers are short and people's memories for this type of s*&t are long. And he still has, what, 3 years left on his rookie deal. Potential for a lot of pine riding.

Nice! Good idea!

Not even as the third down back, he doesn't play unless the #1, & #2 backs need a breather or get hurt. Just let him ride the pine until his contract warrants letting him go.

If Marshawn truly wants to be traded, he should have thought it might be prudent on his part to keep his trade value as high as possible. Since he continues to lower his value, let him sit, period. Let see what "value" he will have after sitting for a couple seasons.....

I'm sorry but I'm sick of all the Lynch drama. He can't even work out with his teammates? Done...get lost ...good riddance. TRADE HIM!!! Prima-donna syndrome again!! :)

Bah. I thought this article was about Aaron Schobel. Old news on Lynch. No good offers on the table. Still under contract for a decent price. Forget the drama. He will play. He has no choice and will need to show case his skills.

Not even as the third down back, he doesn't play unless the #1, & #2 backs need a breather or get hurt. Just let him ride the pine until his contract warrants letting him go.

If Marshawn truly wants to be traded, he should have thought it might be prudent on his part to keep his trade value as high as possible. Since he continues to lower his value, let him sit, period. Let see what "value" he will have after sitting for a couple seasons.....

Exactly. Now that we have real, old school football people in charge, the pouting routines will come to an end. Too bad Lynch is a ditz. Big fan of the Nix and Gailey thus far.