Trade Him!!

Guest dog14787
I am against trading Lynch. IMO, the guy can still play and a 4th or 5th round draft pick isn't enough.

The Buffalo Bills have a chance to put together what very well could be the best 1,2,3 punch at the RB position in the NFL. The two sides need to come together because at this point its the best thing that could happen for all concerned.

I realize Marshawn has struggled off the field and Gailey & Co. are putting a big emphasis on character, but in my opinion Marshawn Lynch has it in him to become a great RB and person on and off the field.

I Billieve...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another article is up today with the same old info. I wonder where his agent is. Is he saying, show them you want a trade don't participate, or get to camp we can pursue a trade in parallel..?

I guess a trade is best from the agent side, given the long term deal, ML's age once cntract is out, splitting carries impact on value and risk of getting banned with one or two more mistakes. I'd be surprised if the whole drama is not being antagonized by the agent.

Ill bet my money on Lynch being a horse at the end of the season and will finish the season as the back with most rushing yards. Jackson or Spiller or both will miss some time with injury. Spiller will be a gimmick back/slot reciever and not some Chris Johnson everyone is hoping for. My bet is 30 yr old jackson gets worn down and Lynch will come beast mode on everyone. He will definately lead the team in rushing TDs.

I am not sure why so many hate him all of a sudden, but how many 1st round running backs will this team have to chew up and spit out before they realise not to draft 1st round running backs?

Ill bet my money on Lynch being a horse at the end of the season and will finish the season as the back with most rushing yards. Jackson or Spiller or both will miss some time with injury. Spiller will be a gimmick back/slot reciever and not some Chris Johnson everyone is hoping for. My bet is 30 yr old jackson gets worn down and Lynch will come beast mode on everyone. He will definately lead the team in rushing TDs.

I am not sure why so many hate him all of a sudden, but how many 1st round running backs will this team have to chew up and spit out before they realise not to draft 1st round running backs?

you realize that spiller is the same size as our very own thurman thomas, who had no problem being the lead back. The assumption that spiller will be only a gimmick back, and suffer injury is ignorant to say the least, he missed 1 game in college and was the go-to guy at Clemson for his entire career.

you realize that spiller is the same size as our very own thurman thomas, who had no problem being the lead back. The assumption that spiller will be only a gimmick back, and suffer injury is ignorant to say the least, he missed 1 game in college and was the go-to guy at Clemson for his entire career.

I said that its safe to assume that Jackson or Spiller or both will miss at least some time with injury. Im sure that will happen.

I said nothing about size. I was refering to his skill set and style of play. Thats why Spiller is going to be a gimmick back/slot reciever.

I said that its safe to assume that Jackson or Spiller or both will miss at least some time with injury. Im sure that will happen.

I said nothing about size. I was refering to his skill set and style of play. Thats why Spiller is going to be a gimmick back/slot reciever.

So what do you perceive his skill set to be?

he's fast, can break away and burst, and has exp. running b/t the tackles, not just an outside runner like Bush.

Again, he's more like LT or Thurman than Bush or Johnson

either way I disagree that he'll be a gimmick only type player