LT Wang carted off after hurting left leg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

time for nix to part ways with a 2nd round pick and trade for someone.

If Nix goes to Baltimore, then the Ravens will think they will have even more leverage now. They might very well ask for a 2nd AND another decent round pick. I don't think Nix plays those games. If he allows himself to be taken advantage of then he'll have less bargaining power the next time he looks into a trade.

Well, if nothing else, this will spawn a whole new generation of bad, immature Wang jokes.

Who wants to go first?

What's worse? A limp Wang or a Wang with a limp? (ba-dump-pa!) Thank you. Try the veal.

PTR

What's worse? A limp Wang or a Wang with a limp? (ba-dump-pa!) Thank you. Try the veal.

PTR

Sounds like a question for the X-rated version of the Labyrinth. what a dilemma of a question.

SWEET!!! I was so afraid the news was going to be ACL. While this is not good, it is a helluva lot better than it could have been.

Classic response. Love it. You're SUCH a Bills fan. I'm with you - "It could always suck worse".

From caddyshack: Hey wang, this place is restricted, so dont tell em youre Jewish.

Omg that Cindy Morgan in Caddy Shack has to be one of the most beautiful women ever. The movie was on the other night and i was in awe :thumbdown:

LOL -- yep, that pretty much sums up the attitude you have to have when you follow this team.

Damn, I hope not everyone who is so hard core into upholding the Constitution is not so negative. I know i'm not.

how sad is it that this board is so distraught that our rookie 5th rd LT went down? On teams that actually make the playoffs this wouldnt even be news, but for our sh*t team is counting on a 5th round rookie to start at the second most important position on the team....

how sad is it that this board is so distraught that our rookie 5th rd LT went down? On teams that actually make the playoffs this wouldnt even be news, but for our sh*t team is counting on a 5th round rookie to start at the second most important position on the team....

We are just having a good discussion. Nothing to worry about. And nothing to be negative about as well. Chill. Have a good nice beer and relax and enjoy the discussion with us.

No, it's Bush's fault! :thumbdown:

stolen election

two crazy wars

the guys who attacked us still walking around

no water

crashed economy

ect

ect

ect

he has done enough

i will give him a pass on this one

:thumbdown:

Seriously though, better to have a few dings now than in the first series of the first game.

Sadly, this may well be more than a ding. The words that it could be a "lost for the season" type injury were

spoken in the article. Hope is that it's not, but..............

The O-Line injury curse just can;t seem to be shaken.

Here's to hoping for the best, for Wang, and the Bills.

The Bills should have Picked up a OT in the first round or made a trade - if Green is the answer, the question must have been how do we continue to suck for five more years- Wang is at best a backup for the next three years maybe forever - when are we going to demand players who can be building blocks for a solid team not a piece of duct tape that we hope can keep our beater together. Green is a 34 year old journeyman, by the time we get a QB who can take us anyplace he's going to be gone, if he's not a backup then he's a hindrance to a young OT getting experience or a delusion for the front office not getting an real player who can stick around for 5-6 years.

The Bills should have Picked up a OT in the first round or made a trade - if Green is the answer, the question must have been how do we continue to suck for five more years- Wang is at best a backup for the next three years maybe forever - when are we going to demand players who can be building blocks for a solid team not a piece of duct tape that we hope can keep our beater together. Green is a 34 year old journeyman, by the time we get a QB who can take us anyplace he's going to be gone, if he's not a backup then he's a hindrance to a young OT getting experience or a delusion for the front office not getting an real player who can stick around for 5-6 years.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: