LT Wang carted off after hurting left leg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and so it begins....

Anybody who has been around this team for a few years might've said "With this team's injury jinx, don't use your 1st round pick for a position of need."

Perhaps a new theory why they didn't take an OT in the 1st round??

PFT says high ankle sprain, and should be ready for training camp.

per buffalo rumblings

High ankle sprains can be lingering. Takes about 5 weeks or so. Lucky it happened now instead of during training camp if there is a good side to this.

If they had to cart him off the field then unfortunately it is probably a serious injury. Let's just hope this is a random occurrence and in no way deja vu of our our injury themed previous year. Why can't Ralph Wilson cough up some cash and go out and get a premier T somewhere? If we had an average or above average O-Line then even guys like Trent Edwards can look like a solid qb out there. GO BILLS!

If they had to cart him off the field then unfortunately it is probably a serious injury. Let's just hope this is a random occurrence and in no way deja vu of our our injury themed previous year. Why can't Ralph Wilson cough up some cash and go out and get a premier T somewhere? If we had an average or above average O-Line then even guys like Trent Edwards can look like a solid qb out there. GO BILLS!

a leopard can't change its spots...but this sure would be a good time

Well, if nothing else, this will spawn a whole new generation of bad, immature Wang jokes.

Who wants to go first?

I guess you missed Post #7

I hate it when my Wang goes down.... :thumbdown:

PFT says high ankle sprain, and should be ready for training camp.

per buffalo rumblings

SWEET!!! I was so afraid the news was going to be ACL. While this is not good, it is a helluva lot better than it could have been.