So just found out my Fiance has been cheating on me

Stl Bills

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No found out from other people and she denied denied denied until I finally had enough info to call her out on her own BS. Then she finally cracked, says she only kissed the dude...don't believe her and don't give a shiit, she made me look like a fool for long enough. Thats another thing she wasn't even good at sneaking around, so she was just out there making me look like an idiot. Luckily enough for me, some of her friends have enough respect for me that they didn't want me to be in a situation where I was actually married to this skank. I've put a roof over her head for the two years we've lived together and she hasn't paid a single bill the whole time (she was only were working part time while MY PARENTS put her through nursing school).

Sounds like a winner. Better off without her.

No found out from other people and she denied denied denied until I finally had enough info to call her out on her own BS. Then she finally cracked, says she only kissed the dude...don't believe her and don't give a shiit, she made me look like a fool for long enough. Thats another thing she wasn't even good at sneaking around, so she was just out there making me look like an idiot. Luckily enough for me, some of her friends have enough respect for me that they didn't want me to be in a situation where I was actually married to this skank. I've put a roof over her head for the two years we've lived together and she hasn't paid a single bill the whole time (she was only were working part time while MY PARENTS put her through nursing school).

Here's a hint of advice to you and everyone else. Don't ever do that again.

People who get it all handed to them (and do nothing in return for what they get (and no, ladies, having a vagina does not account for this)) only expect more and more.

Here's a hint of advice to you and everyone else. Don't ever do that again.

People who get it all handed to them (and do nothing in return for what they get (and no, ladies, having a vagina does not account for this)) only expect more and more.

I agree, this marriage was headed to being nothing but a major disaster. Be glad you found out now.

I was in a similar experience myself. Rid yourself of her and be thankful that you two don't have a child or anything else that would keep you two in contact.

I know it's a hard thing to do, but the quicker you move on the better off you will be.

Sorry to hear, man. Life experence's can be pretty good. you'll look back on this day or weeks and realize, It was a good thing.

I wont go into mine as yours are more important right now. Think things through, stay calm, stay focused. No more venting. think of clearing your thoughts of that misiarable B word.

Vaction, Vacation, Vacation. Get away, get away, get away!!!

This.

Look at the $ spent as a sunk cost. Call it tuition in the college of life. Right now, you think of this as the worst thing that can ever happened to you. It's not. It will hurt for a while, then a little less, then you'll be fine.

But yeah... fresh tail. :)

If the money has already been spent and there's no refund, turn it into a big party for yourself and your friends/family. Why let the food and good times go to waste?

This and

Give her an invoice.

this (small claims court for the maxinum amount you can sue for, ask Fez for advice)

Listen, when my ex wife decided to whore herself out, I reacted badly. I threw her out by the neck and beat the dude down. Nearly got court-martialed for it. It ain't worth it, trust me.

Better now than after the wedding.

Don't do anything stupid. Just kick her out and be done.

+317

You'll look back and be happy you didn't marry the c---, so it's not worth getting too upset or doing anything stupid now.

You'll feel much better after the next time you get laid, so make it a point to get that done as soon as you're done licking your wounds.

I've put a roof over her head for the two years we've lived together and she hasn't paid a single bill the whole time

In that case you have the bonus of telling her to "get the f--- out, now."