Drill, baby, DRILL!

Yes, by all means. Let's stop all drilling in the territorial USA (including Arizona) right now.

Of course, let's not do a thing about Iran getting the A-bomb.

That won't have any lasting environmental impact on the globe whatsoever.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, by all means. Let's stop all drilling in the territorial USA (including Arizona) right now.

Of course, let's not do a thing about Iran getting the A-bomb.

That won't have any lasting environmental impact on the globe whatsoever.

Fascinating jump to a completely unrelated topic.

Fascinating jump to a completely unrelated topic.

Tenuously related - oil independence is a distant consideration in anti-proliferation policy w/r/t/ Iran. Very tenouosly related.

Now if he's said "Of course, let's not do a thing about the hundreds of millions of unborn children killed each year in this country", THAT would be completely unrelated.

Natural undersea oil seeps put out a lot more than this one accident.

Now, I realize I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but if what you say is true, can't we just collect oil from those undersea seeps instead of digging?

Now, I realize I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but if what you say is true, can't we just collect oil from those undersea seeps instead of digging?

I'm a little busy right now. Do me a favor, and call yourself an idiot a couple of times for me.

Yeah, let's not drill in ANWR. Let's drill off the coasts.

Sincerely,

The Obama administration

They been drilling offshore Louisiana since the 1930's without a spill of this magnitude,

I guess the administration should have seen it coming

It's kinda funny when you hear people complain about the oil drilling and the environment yet the same people blame high gasoline prices on the EVIL corporate oil companies, as if they are the one's who are fixing or determining the price. I guess the concept of drilling = higher supplies = lower prices, is some sort of foreign concept.

Or people who vilify the health insurers for screening people with pre-existing medical conditions yet complain about rising health insurance premiums. :wallbash:

It's kinda funny when you hear people complain about the oil drilling and the environment yet the same people blame high gasoline prices on the EVIL corporate oil companies, as if they are the one's who are fixing or determining the price. I guess the concept of drilling = higher supplies = lower prices, is some sort of foreign concept.

Or people who vilify the health insurers for screening people with pre-existing medical conditions yet complain about rising health insurance premiums. :wallbash:

Funny? Funny how? Am I funny like I'm a clown? Do I amuse you? Do I make you laugh. Am I here to freakin' amuse you?

What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?