Trade Lynch for Jamarcus Russell

major

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....am I in favor of taking someone without a brain for someone without ethics? You can do something about the latter, but the former is something that you just can't help. Russell plain sucks. All the look and physical abilities with none of the intelligence required to play NFL football, never mind playing the position requiring the most intelligence on the field.

Sorry OP, FAIL POST.

Unfortunately, both Lynch and Russell have underperformed for their teams. With Buffalo selecting Spiller and the Raiders trading for Campbell, would you be in favor of trading Lynch for Russell?

Are you f*cking high?

Unfortunately, both Lynch and Russell have underperformed for their teams. With Buffalo selecting Spiller and the Raiders trading for Campbell, would you be in favor of trading Lynch for Russell?

This has got to be one of the more ludicrous statements i have ever seen. Jamrcus Russel has been awful the entir time he has been in the leaugue why would you want to trade proven talent for proven garbage!!!!

Lynch has NOT underperformed.......he just has an attitude problem.

If we took Russell I would want a heck of a lot more then him....more like Russell and picks because Russell would not be the guaranteed starter

Just like Lynch is not a guaranteed starter. He truly underpreformed last year when given the opportuniity, it doesn't matter if that is a result of an attitude problem or not. Anyhow, I wouldn't do it. I'm usually for taking looks at certain guys even if they didn't work out somewhere else. but if we trade we get his salary as well and that us the main reason.

Whaty about Brady Quinn? I don't feel he i smuch better than what we have have but might he be worth a look? probbly get him for cheap

Uhhhhhh, we've gotten ALOT more performance out of Lynch than the Raiders have gotten out of Russell. Lynch has had one bad season due to him coming in heavier than he should've been and being unfocused after the suspension. Russell has always been out of shape and has never made a viable contribution to his team. No thanks.