Round 2, Pick #41: DT Torell Troup - Central Florida

SDS

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we ignoring tackle? This guys had a 3rd rd grade and we could have gotten the LT from USC. Terrible pick

Had a 3rd round grade from who? The same guys that gave Claussen a top 10 grade? Yeah....

Grrr! I hate him so much! He's stupid! Grrr!!!

Can we at least see what this guy can do before we **** all over him? I'm going to give Buddy the benefit of the doubt and at least ONE draft to see what he can muster.

I'm telling you guys, Clausen is going to make ALOT of teams in the NFL wish they had picked him.

An article on CBS Sporstline:

"Colt McCoy will be drafted ahead of Jimmy Clausen too.

I've spoken to a variety of league sources on Clausen and the consensus on his fall is that his personality had something to do with it, but more than anything else was the belief that he's been groomed for so long that he offers very little upside. Essentially, he's as good right now as he's ever going to be. The same can not be said for Tim Tebow and, some believe for Colt McCoy. McCoy's intangibles are so good, in fact, that some believe the Bills and Browns will enter a bidding war for the services of the former Longhorn quarterback. Rather than wait for him with their respective second round picks, one of these two clubs might trade with St. Louis for 33rd overall."