The *Official* Draft Thread

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, grow the !@#$ up and stop hating on the kid for no reason. peyton manning says/said the same type of things, minus the christian stuff. youre being more obnoxious than his "act".

i wanted them to get back to the draft and stop spending way too much time on a guy that went in the 20's

please try and keep up and lay off the internet tough guy "act"

Hot in terms of women....YES. Weatherwise, ehhh, not too bad. We had a lot of rain 2 weeks ago, but it's been very comfortable since then. humid tonight though. What about you in NZ?

It's early autumn down here. GORGEOUS weather.

The leaves have turned colours and the sun is golden.

BullCrap. Bills offered 2nd and 3rd for that spot. DAM broncos offered 2, 3, 4th for it. Bills wouldnt give 2,3,4, and 5th. Buffalo should of got up before them. Big loss. I am telling you we are all going to be talking about how we should of got Tebow just like we did with Rothelesburger. We have no luk. To all you Tebow haters. Do what he did in college then open your mouth. If not I dont wanna hear it. LIke i said Big MIstakE!

And that's after ten minute of slobbering by Gruden.

ESPN poll gives the pick an 'F'. lol

Everytime Gruden opens his mouth and tries to look tough I get sick. One day when his punk azz was in junior high a girl told him when he makes that face it scares her and he's been doing it ever since.