NHL Playoffs thread...

Buftex

Well with that I don't only want them to hoist the cup in San Jose but to skate over to where you and I (we will be going together right) will be sitting so I can give it a big !@#$ing kiss right in front of you. :bag:

Sharks should be so lucky to make the finals the way they played last night. Hope its one of us that gets to kiss the cup. If not the Sharks I certainly hope its the Sabres. Just not at San Jose's expense. Going to the tank Friday. Apparently the tix are 8th row behind the Sharks bench. Should be able to get some nice pic's!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cool sitting here listening to the audio feed only. I've always liked sports on the radio.

If I listen on radio I'll have flashbacks to the Brad Park OT goal. :bag: I'm pretty sure I cried myself to sleep that night.

If I listen on radio I'll have flashbacks to the Brad Park OT goal. :bag: I'm pretty sure I cried myself to sleep that night.

The year the Angels won the world series I went upstairs to listen to the last inning on the radio so I could hear the "homers" call the last couple of outs.