I don't see us winning more than 4 games in 2010

We better have a 1974 Steelers style draft or we are looking at another miserable season in Buffalo. The Jets are better, the Dolphins just got better, and New England is New England. This has been the least exciting and most dissapointing offseason in a long time. I see no real improvement and I don't expect the draft to reap many gems. We haven't had a good draft from top to bottom in a long long time and I don't forsee that happening this year either. So I'm just resigned to an 11th season with no playoffs. Now if we draft Clausen next week I'll at least have something to get energized about as I think he's going to have a great NFL career. Get some offense guys!!!

With a bad record, that should land us a top slot in the draft next year and give us the chance to draft one of the top (if not the top) QB of the draft next year. Considering it's been 27 years since the Bills last drafted a successful QB, what's another year.

let's set a "lofty goal"...how about 5 wins? that's only two fewer wins than we got last year. If we finish in last place for three or four more years we'll have wonderful draft picks and then can readjust our "lofty goal" to maybe even seven or (o my god!) EIGHT wins!!!!

Already drinking and it's just team workout months... You and I can't do much other than stay away from the stadium and the jersey store when the team is bad. My goodness, just enjoy the draft and watch for some improvement next year. If you are hoping for playoffs this soon, you will be disappointed for sure. A football fan likes good football. Everyone else just checks scores...

We do not have an owner who is committed to winning games, it's that simple. It doesn't even matter what the other teams in the division have done. As long as Ralph is at the helm, this organization will be run like a used car dealership.

Or a AAA baseball team. That is my favorite analogy. Or, the Bills are like an NFL Europe team. A developmental squad for the real teams. This is not very far from the truth. We draft 'em, coach 'em up and then they get paid after their rookie 4-5 yr contract is up... by someone else. That is what we have. The NFL passed this franchise by many many years ago.

We better have a 1974 Steelers style draft or we are looking at another miserable season in Buffalo. The Jets are better, the Dolphins just got better, and New England is New England. This has been the least exciting and most dissapointing offseason in a long time. I see no real improvement and I don't expect the draft to reap many gems. We haven't had a good draft from top to bottom in a long long time and I don't forsee that happening this year either. So I'm just resigned to an 11th season with no playoffs. Now if we draft Clausen next week I'll at least have something to get energized about as I think he's going to have a great NFL career. Get some offense guys!!!

" 4 wins" ????......what a homer......lol

We won't do any worse than we did last year. Six or up. When has the Bills fortunes ever been decided by the other team? It's always about implosion with the Bills. :lol:

I'm not worried about the Jets with Holmes or the Dolphins with Brandon Marhsall. The Bills secondary is one of the best in the league.

Stopping the run, on the other hand...

We do not have an owner who is committed to winning games, it's that simple. It doesn't even matter what the other teams in the division have done. As long as Ralph is at the helm, this organization will be run like a used car dealership.

BINGO

We won't do any worse than we did last year. Six or up. When has the Bills fortunes ever been decided by the other team? It's always about implosion with the Bills. :wallbash:

I'm not worried about the Jets with Holmes or the Dolphins with Brandon Marhsall. The Bills secondary is one of the best in the league.

Stopping the run, on the other hand...

Well...I wonder how they would rate, if they were positioned like most clubs do...CB's back, Safties up? :lol:

BUF plays against the big gain, and the rest of the league returned the favor by running them silly - popping their gnat linebackers into orbit, controlling the clock, and finally stepping over the BUF defender's exhausted bodies in the 4th.

The other teams had a big say on the Bills fortunes.

2 cents...

You guys are such bitches. What did Nix say when he first got here? That he was building through the draft. Good teams build through the draft first, and THEN go out and trade for players. You don't see teams like the Packers going out and dropping multiple high draft picks and a huge contract extension on WRs.

I swear, some of you have 10 second memories. We signed two solid FA starters for our defense.

Your user name explains all I need to know about the title of this post. Didn't even bother to read the thread.

You guys are such bitches. What did Nix say when he first got here? That he was building through the draft. Good teams build through the draft first, and THEN go out and trade for players. You don't see teams like the Packers going out and dropping multiple high draft picks and a huge contract extension on WRs.

I swear, some of you have 10 second memories. We signed two solid FA starters for our defense.

In other words, don't expect the playoff streak to break next year.

OK, I see your point. BUT, as far as the Sit-and-Do-Nothingers in this League, we are probably the best at it.

So...at least there's that.

It's funny people think Gailey and Nix are making the "big" football decisions. RW himself has hired Levy, promoted Guy and Modrak to VP, promoted Smithers to COO/GM, re-signed DJ, then fired him a year later, didn't know GM candidates from outside, promoted Mr. Smithers to CEO, and finally hired Nix. He also reportedly wanted Lynch 3 years ago.

When upper management screws up repeatedly, you get what's transpired since 2006: an elderly man calling the major shots and a bad to mediocre football team.