McNabb to Redskins

Fingon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there goes those dreams. Now what do we do when Clausen is there at 9?

If some other team wants Clausen, then we trade down. Otherwise we take the best player available other than Clausen or any other QB in this draft.

in the division? eagles are dumb and the skins must have paid

No kidding, right?

THAT IS CRAZY! I cannot imagine what they gave up to get him.

Redskins, with the addition of Larry Johnson and Willie Parker...as well as some Defensive additions...become a legit contender. Especially with a good Head Coach now. They may be the favorites out of the NFC East now.

I am so pissed off about this, although I do like the Redskins...I wanted McNabb. REALLY BAD!

So this zeroes out Clausen at #4. Is he a slam dunk to the Browns?

Most people believe that Cleveland will not go QB in Round 1, me included.

The Redskins at 4 were the only ones that I feel legitimately might have taken Clausen before us, but now they take Okung and start the run of OT's before us. Personally, I don't feel too comfortable taking the #4 LT in the draft at 9 when there are many players avaliable that are either 1-2 for their position in the draft.

This sure shakes things up though, the draft is sure gonna be exciting!

More picks and more ammo for the Eagles to trade up with the Bills to get their choice of DB's if Berry and Haden are both on the board at #9.

I believe the Eagles already picked up an extra 4th and 5th trading away Gocong and Sheldon Brown, and you have to assume after this trade they picked up at least another high 2nd rounder. Lot of picks the Eagles have.

Wow, looks like Clausen is ours...if we want him. I would have no problem with that pick provided the brain trust thinks he has a reasonable chance of being the guy. I sure don't like the idea of taking the 4th or 5th best OT at 9. Very interesting.