McNabb to Redskins

Fingon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trading a star QB in the division to a team that needed a QB? Yes, I understand why everyone trusted the Eagles judgement that Jason Peters was the best player in the game.

Maybe they didn't want to spend $11.2M for McNabb to get his azz kicked this year?

trading a star QB in the division to a team that needed a QB? Yes, I understand why everyone trusted the Eagles judgement that Jason Peters was the best player in the game.

Very surprising they would trade him intra-division, let alone intra-conference. Must be the best deal they got so they took it. Now they get to see McNabb in Philly twice a year. Those will be some great divisional games to watch.

Now you have to put it in stone the Skins take Bulaga 4th overall...we're screwed if we don't trade up....

Celtic you need to step down off the ledge and relax for a minute. Between the shoutbox and here, your "only Bulaga or Okung" parading is getting old quick. There are more than 2 elite prospects in this draft, and the Bills will have a nice selection of players to pick at 9. Tackles don't only exist in the first round either. Whoever Nix and Co. pick I'm fully behind.

And just because you have been "dead nuts on" on every lineman the past 10 years :wallbash: doesn't mean that the Redskins will take Bulaga over Okung because you believe he is better. EVERYONE says that Okung is the premier LT prospect in this draft.

We think they'll go for Okung. Oakland takes Clausen?

1 1 St Louis Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma

1 2 Detroit Ndamukong Suh DT43 Nebraska

1 3 Tampa Bay Gerald McCoy DT43 Oklahoma

1 4 Washington Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

1 5 Kansas City Eric Berry SS Tennessee

1 6 Seattle C.J. Spiller RBC Clemson

1 7 Cleveland Joe Haden CB Florida

1 8 Oakland Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

1 9 Buffalo Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Maybe they didn't want to spend $11.2M for McNabb to get his azz kicked this year?

You seemed to miss the question. The question was not, "Why would they trade him?". It was, "Why would they trade him in the division to a team that *needed* a QB?".

Clausen to Oakland? I don't see that at all.

So lets play make believe.....the Bills trade a 5th for Campbell and Jimmy is there at 9....do they draft him? I bet not. Just get the Vibe that Chan and Buddy want to build with a vet qb....but who the hell knows what the FO is thinking.

I was just wondering since McNabb is now with Washington. Will the skins get rid of Campbell? Would Campbell be an upgrade over Edwards?

BAM! There it is! I thought it would happen on page 1, but ya'll held out to page 2. WAY TO GO!

almost a given that Skins take a LT to protect McNabb. very good chance Clausen will be there for the Bills at #9, although the Browns could be a player for him. i believe Clausen can become the QB this franchise has needed for a long time. hell, they could probably trade down a few spots and still get him, while snatching up an extra pick in the 2nd or 3rd.

Bulaga won't last till #9, Clausen is not going to the Raiders, and Pioli is not going to select Berry in KC. No way.

We should really trade down 3-4 spots and grab trent williams or dan williams. Anyone at 9 probably won't be worth it to us. But I am sure it will mean a lot to other teams. Especially ones with an eye for spiller

I'd say there's a 80% chance Trenmt Williams is off ther board when the Bills are on the clock. Trading down for Trent Williams is a pipe dream.