First Madden 11 Screenshots/Details

Rush23

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/03/23...ls-and-screens/

First details and screenshots for Madden NFL 11. What do you guys think? The screenshots don't look too different from last year and I could have sworn they already had something about WR AI knowing where the sidelines were, etc. I hope that they actually make improvements and just don't forcefeed "small adjustments" down our throats with these blogs and actually make the changes to make the game better.

madden-nfl-11-20100323000304263_640w.jpg

madden-nfl-11-20100323000259685_640w.jpg

Got a PS3 system used, last fall, and purchased Madden 2010...gotta say, the graphics are terrific, but, I think the thrill of playing these games has been finally lost on me...I got kind of bored with it pretty quick...I used to play a game a day, back in the day...

I'm done with Madden until they do something more than bringing a roster update to the market.

You know what I'd love to see?

An interactive, online, Madden-type of game that would allow you to plug into the NFL, and get updated with trades, drafts, etc as they happen in "real time". A game that would allow you to go online with a bunch of friends,

It would have a GM feature to it, where you could handle all of the trades, drafts, etc...and then could switch to the playing side of it and play the game as usual. It would be a big deal, total immersion type of game.

You would control all aspects of your team.

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/03/23...ls-and-screens/

First details and screenshots for Madden NFL 11. What do you guys think? The screenshots don't look too different from last year and I could have sworn they already had something about WR AI knowing where the sidelines were, etc. I hope that they actually make improvements and just don't forcefeed "small adjustments" down our throats with these blogs and actually make the changes to make the game better.

madden-nfl-11-20100323000304263_640w.jpg

madden-nfl-11-20100323000259685_640w.jpg

wow, looks great. Of course they still won't bother fixing the fact players get virtually no signing bonuses so u can cut them at will and pay next to nothing to do so against the cap and every 1st round pick turns out to be a future hall of famer

You know what I'd love to see?

An interactive, online, Madden-type of game that would allow you to plug into the NFL, and get updated with trades, drafts, etc as they happen in "real time". A game that would allow you to go online with a bunch of friends,

It would have a GM feature to it, where you could handle all of the trades, drafts, etc...and then could switch to the playing side of it and play the game as usual. It would be a big deal, total immersion type of game.

You would control all aspects of your team.

That would be cool. Almost like fantasy football, drafts and everything.