(OT) The Real J.P. Era Begins

IDBillzFan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone for all the good words and thoughts, though I would have appreciated it if someone had told me what happens when you take off a baby's diaper and cool air hits his mojo. :lol:

Something I just realized this morning; how great is it that the first Bills game I'll watch with my son with be Bills/Miami? I'm fired up for that. To get him ready, I spent last night with him in my arms explaining to him the fundamentals of play action, and how important it is to establish the run to bring in the linebackers. He really seems to get it when he's not spitting up on me.

Coincidentally, he took a crap at the same time Martz did in the final minutes of last night's Favre-a-thon.

To get him ready, I spent last night with him in my arms explaining to him the fundamentals of play action, and how important it is to establish the run to bring in the linebackers. He really seems to get it when he's not spitting up on me.

139305[/snapback]

Sounds like Tom Clements' job this summer.

Thanks to everyone for all the good words and thoughts, though I would have appreciated it if someone had told me what happens when you take off a baby's diaper and cool air hits his mojo. :lol:

Something I just realized this morning; how great is it that the first Bills game I'll watch with my son with be Bills/Miami? I'm fired up for that. To get him ready, I spent last night with him in my arms explaining to him the fundamentals of play action, and how important it is to establish the run to bring in the linebackers. He really seems to get it when he's not spitting up on me.

Coincidentally, he took a crap at the same time Martz did in the final minutes of last night's Favre-a-thon.

139305[/snapback]

Too bad you don't know stevestojan about football.

139305[/snapback]

My wife registered me for a "New Daddy Boot Camp" class next Saturday. Perhaps this subject will be covered there.

Great news, glad this was slipped in with the other post or I would have missed it.

Always have a diaper ready when you remove the other one. Boys aim for faces, ears or whatever needs to be watered.

I want to see a pix of the little guy

139305[/snapback]

The fountain of youth! It's a guy thing for sure.

Hey, is the 'little guy' sporting wood yet?

139305[/snapback]

Congrats, LA. Sunday, you should follow up your son's first Bills game with his first viewing of The Godfather. It's important for us Italians from Buffalo to teach our kids two things:

1. Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

2. Never tell anyone outside of the family what you are thinking.

:doh:

• 3 weeks later...
Our new son, Jayden Paul, was born yesterday @ 10:32 a.m.

As a man who has gone 42 years with no children, I have always chuckled to myself when people would show me pictures of their babies declaring that their baby was the most beautiful baby in the world. I now realize I was more right than DC Tom having a political debate with BF. Apparently wifey and I are the ones with the most beautiful baby in the world and all those other people were full of crap.

Most importantly, this successful pregnancy should also do away with a severe version of an illness that has debilitated my wife for the past two years. She finally should have her life back, just in time to share it with someone new.

135541[/snapback]

I found it ! :D

Merry Christmas Jayden Paul !! :P

Holy sh--! I never saw this thread! :P I probably saw the title and figured it was another Bledsoe bashing post and ignored it. :D

Anyway, Congrats LA and family! A wonderful time to have a new baby, well maybe its a little bit of a hectic time to have a baby. This probably means that you're doing all the running around for Christmas gifts and everything and getting really tired and cranky acting like a pregnant woman. Maybe this isn't the best time of year to have a new baby. :P

Anyway, caongrats again and have a wonderful Christmas season with the new member of the family...don't corrupt him too much.